open.mp forum
[Question] Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Printable Version

+ open.mp forum (https://forum.open.mp)
-- Forum: open.mp (https://forum.open.mp/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
--- Forum: Questions and Suggestions (https://forum.open.mp/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
--- Thread: [Question] Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? (/showthread.php?tid=1290)

Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Telzin2k - 2020-10-27

Will OpenMP have a version with modification support just like the separate SA-MP 0.3.DL or will it be bundled with the main version?

Sorry for my bad English.

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Pinch - 2020-10-28

First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Josh - 2020-10-28

(2020-10-28, 12:43 AM)Pinch Wrote: First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...

Absolutely less than 1% chance that it would be bundled (assuming you're talking about a SA-MP client) unless Kye gives us explicit permission to redistribute SA-MP files, which he wont, for obvious reasons.

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Pinch - 2020-10-28

(2020-10-28, 02:23 AM)Josh Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 12:43 AM)Pinch Wrote: First release is server only but if I understood Q&A properly - it's possible that it'll be bundled...

Absolutely less than 1% chance that it would be bundled (assuming you're talking about a SA-MP client) unless Kye gives us explicit permission to redistribute SA-MP files, which he wont, for obvious reasons.
Damn yeah, I was talking about server only tho, idk if i understood Q&A properly because I watched it with shitton of skipping

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Josh - 2020-10-28

Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Or by "bundled" do you mean implementing it? If so we confirmed it'll be implemented in every version.

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Expert* - 2020-10-31

(2020-10-28, 03:58 AM)Josh Wrote: Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Or by "bundled" do you mean implementing it? If so we confirmed it'll be implemented in every version.

Yeh, he is asking if we?are going to have 2 versions of OpenMP ( dl and non dl?). No.

There will only be one version of it and it will support both dl and non dl clients/players.

Server files are coming first btw, so we will be using sa-mp client to connect to OpenMP servers.

RE: Major version with modification support equal to SA-MP 0.3-DL? - Pinch - 2020-10-31

(2020-10-27, 10:19 PM)Telzin2k Wrote: Will OpenMP have a version with modification support just like the separate SA-MP 0.3.DL or will it be bundled with the main version?

Sorry for my bad English.

(2020-10-31, 09:24 AM)Expert* Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 03:58 AM)Josh Wrote: Why would we ship a server executable with our new server executable?

Yeh, he is asking if we?are going to have 2 versions of OpenMP ( dl and non dl?). No.

There will only be one version of it and it will support both dl and non dl clients/players.

Server files are coming first btw, so we will be using sa-mp client to connect to OpenMP servers.

Literally what I said