Login
Register
Login
Remember me
Lost Password?
Discord
Github
Google
Docs
Blog
Forums
Servers
Partners
Donate
Search
View New Posts
View Today's Posts
open.mp forum
›
SA-MP
›
Pawn Scripting
« Previous
1
…
12
13
14
15
16
…
35
Next »
›
[Pawn]
How do I make the letter ? appear in the textdraws?
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
[Pawn]
How do I make the letter ? appear in the textdraws?
Boxi
Forum Member
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 48
Reputation:
1
Location: Angel Pine
#1
2021-05-05, 11:45 AM
hello forum friends, I would like to know why when I put the letter ? in a textdraw the letter does not appear, the same with the accents, does anyone know how to solve this? thanks!
Reply
PutuSuhartawan
Forum Member
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 122
Reputation:
1
Location: Indonesia
#2
2021-05-07, 02:15 AM
maybe you can try changing the font first which can read the ? character, sir
Reply
View a Printable Version
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode