• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Client] Texture Studio doors not opening
#1
When I rotate a door it rotates visually, but it's axis doesn't change and stays in the same position, so whenever I rotate a door it opens and closes in the same spots as before, has anyone ever encountered this?
  Reply
#2
(2021-03-05, 08:38 AM)Radical Wrote: Use this function to rotate a object.
PHP Code:
stock RotateObject(objectid, Float:rotX, Float:rotY, Float:rotZ, Float:Speed)
{
    new 
Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:SpeedConverted = floatmul(Speed, 0.01);
    
GetObjectPos(objectid, X, Y, Z);
    
SetObjectPos(objectid, X, Y, floatadd(Z, 0.01));
    
MoveObject(objectid, X, Y, floatsub(Z, 0.01), SpeedConverted, rotX, rotY, rotZ);
    return 
1;
} 
https://burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=1728
  Reply
#3
(2021-03-05, 09:23 AM)Radical Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 08:38 AM)Radical Wrote: Use this function to rotate a object.
PHP Code:
stock RotateObject(objectid, Float:rotX, Float:rotY, Float:rotZ, Float:Speed)
{
? ? new 
Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:SpeedConverted = floatmul(Speed, 0.01);
? ? 
GetObjectPos(objectid, X, Y, Z);
? ? 
SetObjectPos(objectid, X, Y, floatadd(Z, 0.01));
? ? 
MoveObject(objectid, X, Y, floatsub(Z, 0.01), SpeedConverted, rotX, rotY, rotZ);
? ? return 
1;
} 
https://burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=1728


https://imgur.com/9aWT6bx

I'm not using code, I'm using Texture Studio 1.9, the 188 id is the axis of the door, no matter how I rotate the door, the axis stays in the same position, thus not letting the door open in the way I want it to
  Reply