Do you want to see DL features in open.mp?
YES - I am a SERVER OWNER/DEV and would use these a lot on my server
63.90%
YES - I am a player and would play on servers that had these features
26.83%
DON'T CARE - I might use them or might not, don't care either way
6.34%
NO - I do not want to see these features.
2.93%
205 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your thoughts on SAMP 0.3.DL compatibility
Yes, please! I own a large player base and they all would like such a feature! Anticheat mostly :( getting tired of messages tbh!
[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
Maybe.
I've using custom launcher for having DL features before 0.3 DL become a thing (even it just replace skin and got some id for new one with custom.img and txd material put in client's GTA SA folder). Textdraw material it's amazing for making server brand and creative unique things in game. And .. my community just crazy about it.
??, ? ??????? ????? ???? ??????????? ?????? ?????
(2020-04-16, 02:52 AM)Sasino97 Wrote: Yes, but there should a certain limit on the download size, 500MB for example, and the future client window should display the download size.

Agree with sasino
???????? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ???????? ? ??? SetObjectMaterial. ???????? ????????? Emojies.
0.3DL was supposed to be the update that prolonged sa-mps lifespan. It was supposed to give a fresh gust of wind. I think everyone wouldn't mind that being in their multiplayer mode. The reason why you are asking if the custom models are needed is because it's just the start. You have so much work to do and you can't do everything right now. You would not be asking this same question if you had finished polishing everything up and had nothing to worry about. You would just do it (not advertising Nike here).

We all know through sa-mp experience that the majority of the servers didn't do very well with exploiting the capabilities that sa-mp had available. But some did pretty amazing works. The majority and minority thing is everywhere. You just have to not mind that. In my mind the minority evens things out or in some cases even outweighs and makes you have a different mindset.

Modeling is also not something you can learn in a week. On top of that creating things takes time also. So I didn't expect sa-mp servers to be pulling things out of the magician hat right away.

Having this wouldn't make things worse. On the contrary. But as I said. There is no hurry. Better focus on more important things and have a healthy start.