• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Blog Post] TESTING/DEBUGGING in open.mp
What kinds of things are you looking forward to seeing with regard to script TESTING and DEBUGGING in open.mp?

Check out our new blog post for the inside info on how it works so far???????

???https://www.open.mp/blog/debugging
Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on that mock library. Should speed up testing quite a bit.
Beautiful!!
Full Stack?Developer

# Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C#, C, Javascript, Java,?PHP, HTML5, CSS3,??SQL/MySQL,

Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React

Discord Freeze#8318
Hot reloading so you don't have to gmx when you change something in the script (after recompiling), I guess it would be fairly difficult to get that working but it would be so convenient for any developer, it would make testing functionality in game so much easier.
(2020-04-23, 01:31 PM)Gforcez Wrote: Hot reloading so you don't have to gmx when you change something in the script (after recompiling), I guess it would be fairly difficult to get that working but it would be so convenient for any developer, it would make testing functionality in game so much easier.

Filterscripts.
As example, 25 last code lines that happened before an error occured/script crashed or exception thrown.
Away
UPDATE: After a couple tries, I got discord authentication to work, but the GitHub method seems to still be bugged.

After trying to login to the open.mp blog, both sign in options gives me errors.

GitHub method:

[Image: t]

Discord method:

[Image: v]
[Image: c9CyzPf.png]
(2020-04-25, 12:31 AM)Y_Less Wrote:
(2020-04-23, 01:31 PM)Gforcez Wrote: Hot reloading so you don't have to gmx when you change something in the script (after recompiling), I guess it would be fairly difficult to get that working but it would be so convenient for any developer, it would make testing functionality in game so much easier.

Filterscripts.

Yup! Always keep it simple.
Check out Desolation Roleplay, where zombie AI and scavenging is bothered by player bandits!