• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from SA-MP forums
This is what happens when you mention OpenMP on SAMP forums:

You have been banned for the following reason:

promoting some hacked version of samp

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Pretty pathetic, considering SAMP isn't even being developed anymore. Hurry up and release OpenMP and put everybody out of their misery lol.
What is a "hacked version of samp"? Are they calling open.mp a version of SA-MP now or what? lmao
When is openMP actually being released?
(2020-08-28, 07:59 PM)Luis Wrote: When is openMP actually being released?

When it's ready.

If you want precise answer - ASAP :).
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2020-08-28, 07:46 PM)Josh Wrote: What is a "hacked version of samp"? Are they calling open.mp a version of SA-MP now or what? lmao

I think they're implying Y_Less stole parts of SAMP to make his new version.

Considering Y_Less did more for the community than anybody, and his plugins probably attracted more people than it would have. Why would they even be bothered about OpenMP anyway? If you've abandoned development on the project, that project is eventually going to fade out. If anything they should be collaborating with and supporting OpenMP to keep San Andreas Multiplayer alive.

God help us all if we have to use MTA...
(2020-08-28, 08:13 PM)Torque Wrote:
(2020-08-28, 07:46 PM)Josh Wrote: What is a "hacked version of samp"? Are they calling open.mp a version of SA-MP now or what? lmao

I think they're implying Y_Less stole parts of SAMP to make his new version.

Considering Y_Less did more for the community than anybody, and his plugins probably attracted more people than it would have. Why would they even be bothered about OpenMP anyway? If you've abandoned development on the project, that project is eventually going to fade out. If anything they should be collaborating with and supporting OpenMP to keep San Andreas Multiplayer alive.

God help us all if we have to use MTA...
They're implying that open.mp is based on leaked SA-MP version (0.2)
[redacted]

Plot twist: It's not. (everyone'll see commit history soon lmao)
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Please don't post links to the leaked source code.

Also, our entire code base is not even remotely similar to SA-MP, the most similar part would be the RakNet library, even then, that's a few minor versions difference! They can claim whatever, they'll see soon enough, or just be ignorant and continue to spew the lies.

open.mp is still being worked on, but most of us have our lives to deal with such as jobs, I work on it when I can.
(2020-08-28, 08:38 PM)Josh Wrote: Please don't post links to the leaked source code.
Also, our entire code base is not even remotely similar to SA-MP, the most similar part would be the RakNet library, even then, that's a few minor versions difference! They can claim whatever, they'll see soon enough, or just be ignorant and continue to spew the lies.

open.mp is still being worked on, but most of us have our lives to deal with such as jobs, I work on it when I can.
I am truly sorry, should've thought better ~

As Josh said, open.mp isn't even close to being alike with SA-MP's (leaked) source code, iirc the PAWN is just there for backwards compatibility & I suppose that means that natives wont be called through PAWN VM
Using Pawn.CMD?

PAWN is still our main language, and it will be forever (for SA at least). We do export the functions so any plugin can just import them and call them directly rather than going through the fake AMX instance like sampgdk.
Thumbs Up 
(2020-08-28, 08:46 PM)Josh Wrote: PAWN is still our main language, and it will be forever (for SA at least). We do export the functions so any plugin can just import them and call them directly rather than going through the fake AMX instance like sampgdk.

Oh, I understand!

That's great too tho :D
Using Pawn.CMD?

Didn't GTA United use a leaked version?
GTA United was granted permission by Kalcor to redistribute SA-MP files, but I think it was just a simple mod that extended SA-MP (think of a DLL that just memory hacks SA-MP) and not actually ship a new version of SA-MP, could be wrong though.
(2020-08-28, 08:38 PM)Josh Wrote: Please don't post links to the leaked source code.

Making a thread explaining where the development of openMp is and how far are you guys from the beta release would be good

kyeman is happy brother
(2020-08-31, 10:59 PM)arber Wrote: Making a thread explaining where the development of openMp is and how far are you guys from the beta release would be good

I don't think a thread will be made being as there's not much to explain really, we're close, I think one of the only major things we need to do is NPCs, maybe I'm forgetting something else though.

(2020-09-01, 06:45 PM)qwerty Wrote: kyeman is happy brother

Aren't we all
(2020-08-31, 10:59 PM)arber Wrote: Making a thread explaining where the development of openMp is and how far are you guys from the beta release would be good

Hello, please see this thread and post any questions you have about the current state of development :)

https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=1231
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch