• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UI] Open.mp - idea for client concept
Hi. Here is something I've done just in photoshop (I didn't coded anything) which means that this is just an idea of what the client might look like ;)

First of all, here is blank design without any filled info:

[Image: openmpclientdesignconcept-0.png]

Now here is the design filled with info,

and you can see cursor at one of the server hostnames, that means if you click on servers hostname, number of players or ping you get more information about that server on the left side,

with button CONNECT which connects you to the server.

Also, I forgot to add the "Add Server to fav." button but it can be easily added maybe to the right of nickname bar or to the left of favorites button (heart).

[Image: openmpclientdesignconcept-2.png]

I receive every praise and remark on my work and I would be grateful if you would leave your opinion as well :)
daddy. /?daddyDOT

?

[Image: image.png]

best one i saw till now

only 1 little suggestion first server name/players/ping
(2020-10-16, 03:11 PM)arber Wrote: best one i saw till now

only 1 little suggestion first server name/players/ping

Thanks man, I appreciate the suggestion.
daddy. /?daddyDOT

?

The idea is very good, however, I think you should have a form of registration by the application itself that would automatically register in the forum and other platform tools.

As it is done on steam, the person has an account with registered, confirmed email, has a system of achievement, a system of gifts, as it should be done on the servers of open.mp, something really different, that the players had a profile on open.mp whose administration of a server can enter and see the ban history of that player, etc ... It would be wonderful to manage this for servers with WhiteList or servers that suffer from attacks by malicious players, not to mention options that can be done as:

Server configuration:

- Only accept profiles with more than 100 hours played.

- Accept only profiles with good reputation from the players.

- Prohibit players with a high level of complaints from registering on the server.

Server system approved in OPEN.MP:

- A system that can be done paid and / or on merit.

- Those who pass will be at the top

- It will have the game mode that the server operates.

- Achievements of the server (approved the achievements of the server by the OPEN.MP team and the player will have a panel of achievements with an image of the achievement and on which server it was, to be displayed to all people who visit that player's profile)

I have a lot more idea in my head, but the text would be immense, not to mention that I have very bad English because I am Brazilian.
Not bad :D
This design concept is very good.

I'm curious to see what program you made the design concept you uploaded above.

Can you tell me?
  • Open.MP

• SA-MP

• C/C?

• C# .NET

• JS

?

Programming this and that..

"?A minute?s success pays the failure of years?"

?

I like it thats professional
but i have suggetion
i think is more original when you add something compatible with game like image of caratere of game a girl ( like samp ...) to make it more original
(2020-10-19, 04:05 PM)wearLy Wrote:

The idea is very good, however, I think you should have a form of registration by the application itself that would automatically register in the forum and other platform tools.

As it is done on steam, the person has an account with registered, confirmed email, has a system of achievement, a system of gifts, as it should be done on the servers of open.mp, something really different, that the players had a profile on open.mp whose administration of a server can enter and see the ban history of that player, etc ... It would be wonderful to manage this for servers with WhiteList or servers that suffer from attacks by malicious players, not to mention options that can be done as:

Server configuration:

- Only accept profiles with more than 100 hours played.

- Accept only profiles with good reputation from the players.

- Prohibit players with a high level of complaints from registering on the server.

Server system approved in OPEN.MP:

- A system that can be done paid and / or on merit.

- Those who pass will be at the top

- It will have the game mode that the server operates.

- Achievements of the server (approved the achievements of the server by the OPEN.MP team and the player will have a panel of achievements with an image of the achievement and on which server it was, to be displayed to all people who visit that player's profile)

I have a lot more idea in my head, but the text would be immense, not to mention that I have very bad English because I am Brazilian.

Yeah that could be great, but that's not my choice, I am the executive person but you have very good ideas.

(2020-10-20, 11:24 AM)Doc. Wrote:

Not bad :D

(2020-10-20, 12:52 PM)orp.net Wrote: This design concept is very good.

I'm curious to see what program you made the design concept you uploaded above.

Can you tell me?

(2020-10-20, 11:23 PM)DaZzY Wrote: I like it thats professional

but i have suggetion

i think is more original when you add something compatible with game? like image of caratere of game a girl ( like samp ...) to make it more original

Thank you all, Photoshop CC 2019, nothing more.
daddy. /?daddyDOT

?