• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Client] The website doesn't work
For some reason, burgershot.gg is not working without VPN(I'm using singapore based VPN). I lived in Indonesia currently. It only says connection timed out. Is this expected to happen?
This sounds like slow DNS propagation due to your ISP. If you have some unix tools available, try running `dig burgershot.gg`. Aside from that, I'm not sure what we can do to help. The site runs behind Cloudflare's CDN if that matters.
I'm think this is caused for the WAF of Cloudfare. It's probably your country is blocked for security.
[Image: 9ea500ab1c153189c5497f141908ffab.png]

I'm not sure why but it works now. I didn't do anything.
on the forum, when I write, update the page, I see myself offline.

[Image: y7d7odJt4F0.jpg]
<huge signature disabled>
(2019-04-16, 09:14 PM)Rafael_Rosse Wrote: on the forum, when I write, update the page, I see myself offline.

Make sure you don't have yourself hidden on the "Online Users" list/option in your settings. It was a option on registering your forum account.
(2019-04-16, 10:22 PM)AkiraR Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 09:14 PM)Rafael_Rosse Wrote: on the forum, when I write, update the page, I see myself offline.

Make sure you don't have yourself hidden on the "Online Users" list/option in your settings. It was a option on registering your forum account.

Blogodaru, Like, works, my cant.

[Image: dTP1bx2M6iM.jpg]
<huge signature disabled>
Aye, bravo. If you succeeded which given by the status of being Online whilst being online, congratulations.
To do this, the best solution is for you to redesign the site so that people would like his interface and he had a lot of visitors. Redesign - this is not just a change of design. This kind of procedure also implies a severe change in the functionality of the resource, up to the transfer to another, more convenient CMS. Internet changes literally every day, so you should always keep track of the relevance and convenience of their online resources. Technology that was popular 5 years ago today may be completely irrelevant, and your site can be (and will be) inconvenient for your visitors and customers. Respectively, every day you will lose potential profits. At https://www.website-redesign-company.co, you can order services to create or redesign your website.