• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Hide Audio Stream Message?
Is there way to somehow hide this message:

[Image: 7HJ7usC.png]
No, it's not sent by the server. The client displays this message upon receiving a request from the server to play this audio stream.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

(2020-11-29, 04:55 PM)Freaksken Wrote: No, it's not sent by the server. The client displays this message upon receiving a request from the server to play this audio stream.

Oh that's kinda disappointing anyway thanks for fast answer.
You can't hide it server-wise indeed. However, you can use /audiomsg (I believe that's the right command) to hide those messages for yourself.
(2020-11-29, 05:20 PM)Kwarde Wrote: You can hide it, it's a built-in client command. I believe (but am not sure) it's /audiomsg

The thing is I wanted to hide it from server-side since I'm working on dj system and I'm kinda aware it will spam chat.
You can't, but if you set up your stream to dynamically play multiple tracks you'll only get one message. Like a radio station.