• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Server] My code don't compiler
Shocked 
Greetings. I write here, because I have not returned to samp for a long time, and I wanted to go back, but something has surprised me, when I try to compile an fs, it does not compile (it does not throw errors, it just does not compile, neither in pawn, nor in sublime text, it only appears to me?that it is finished but the amx appears with a size of 0kb, that is, without information) I don't know what it could be, previous months nothing happened ..., I'm clearly on a new pc, but I don't think I have something see that it has 64 bits ...

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it, thanks.

[Image: imagen-2020-12-06-134151.png]

[Image: imagen-2020-12-06-134438.png]
The recent codes you wrote in the script probably has a problem.

For this reason, the script is compiled without any information, and the size of amx is 0 KB.

Check that your compiler has no problem. Or use other compilers.
if anyone can solve this, i will pay he $15 dlls

type me please
Consider trying the lattest community compiler: https://github.com/pawn-lang/compiler/re...g/v3.10.10 (replace the files with these)

(2020-12-09, 09:43 PM)Radical Wrote: The recent codes you wrote in the script probably has a problem.

For this reason, the script is compiled without any information, and the size of amx is 0 KB.

Check that your compiler has no problem. Or use other compilers.

If this were the case it should be an explicit error being shown, or even an explicit crash if the issue's bad enough. Neither seems to be happening.