• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] SAMP has crashed (Only with my server)
Hello everyone! again I'm here again :c it turns out that I fixed all the GM bugs, it compiles perfectly and starts just as well. Until I enter the game and just in this part:

[Image: G7Rshu6.png]

The game closes suddenly with the famous samp crash error.

[Image: B2iLjLL.png]

It only happens on my server, I already tried on other servers and the game doesn't close, any idea? I checked the server log and nothing out of the ordinary appears. Maybe it crashes because of the language change? since I translated it from English to Spanish, which uses ALMOST the same letters except for the "?" I don't know if this could be the cause.? (I don't think so but it's the only thing I can think of).
There are times when the code compiles and even then it can have errors in it which will make you crash the game. Open up the original gamemode and paste in your translations little by little. After you add some translation compile it and check if you don't get a crash in the server. If you are going to try and search for the error by reading the whole code then it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.
(2021-03-15, 09:49 PM)Virsenas Wrote: There are times when the code compiles and even then it can have errors in it which will make you crash the game. Open up the original gamemode and paste in your translations little by little. After you add some translation compile it and check if you don't get a crash in the server. If you are going to try and search for the error by reading the whole code then it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I understand, I will try that. Thank you very much for your reply.