• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA 5 Deathmatch
Anyone else enjoy deathmatch on GTA 5? Not on online but on servers on fivem. Almost impossible to find since everything is RP but been playing one that's similar to old SAMP deathmatch servers like FoCo.?

Discord is Bishop#1527 if anyone wants to chat and play
(2021-03-24, 12:38 PM)rawzner Wrote: Anyone else enjoy deathmatch on GTA 5? Not on online but on servers on fivem. Almost impossible to find since everything is RP but been playing one that's similar to old SAMP deathmatch servers like FoCo.?

DeathMatch in FiveM boring asf?

SAMP is better
(2021-03-24, 03:25 PM)DaZzY Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 12:38 PM)rawzner Wrote: Anyone else enjoy deathmatch on GTA 5? Not on online but on servers on fivem. Almost impossible to find since everything is RP but been playing one that's similar to old SAMP deathmatch servers like FoCo.?

DeathMatch in FiveM boring asf?
SAMP is better
Depends on the server you play. SAMP deathmatch is dead, at least lag shooting is. Skinhit on SAMP isn't the same and I'd prefer GTA 5.
I never enjoyed the glitch fighting on either of them. On SA-MP for as long as I played on stunt / dm servers, it always meant no-reload bug on sawn-off and dual SMGs, and c-bug on deagle. That's it.
Haven't played on Five-M, but in GTA Online the only competitive deathmatch I see consists of dancing around with the heavy sniper like a retard. And if one of them gets pissed, they go on to use broken shit like the mosquito bike.
Or they just start blowing themselves up to deny well deserved kills.

GTA games?weren't made for competitive gunfights. That's the cold truth, whether you guys accept it or not. You want competitive pure shooting, hit games like PUBG, Escape from Tarkov or ARMA.
[Image: IyLrpZi.png]

"It's only a game, but people are real. You have to respect them."
- Mick88

(2021-03-27, 12:43 PM)helion_prime Wrote: GTA games?weren't made for competitive gunfights. That's the cold truth, whether you guys accept it or not. You want competitive pure shooting, hit games like PUBG, Escape from Tarkov or ARMA.

? " cold truth "?lmao

thats your opinion just your opinion?

there is too many players enjoy For DM if you are not enjonying or you are just bad on DM don't call your opinion a truth?

i have pubg too and i prefer samp so im one of who prefer samp