• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server economy ideas?
So I am running a freeroam server and I'm pretty much stuck at server economy. There are not much uses of money atm. Right now, money can be used for buying houses, adding objects in the house, attaching objects on the skin and buying weapons. Not to forget a little amount that gets deducted on death. I think its not much for a freeroam server but then again, its freeroam so limiting things such as vehicles to money will be bad for server aswell. So what are your suggestions?
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]

(2021-04-16, 11:06 PM)Snow Wrote: So I am running a freeroam server and I'm pretty much stuck at server economy. There are not much uses of money atm. Right now, money can be used for buying houses, adding objects in the house, attaching objects on the skin and buying weapons. Not to forget a little amount that gets deducted on death. I think its not much for a freeroam server but then again, its freeroam so limiting things such as vehicles to money will be bad for server aswell. So what are your suggestions?

you could increase the price of gasoline, a system of upgrading cars, buying factions, selling air vehicles, buying items such as phones, mp3, gps, drinks, food, etc, drugs too, it is best not to give an excessive amount of money to the player because that tends to bore, you can also make a bail system that if the player that under prison someone can pay his bail. Well those are my ideas but I'm sure there are many more things, I'm more of roleplay servers but I hope you find them useful.
(2021-04-17, 10:35 PM)Boxi Wrote: you could increase the price of gasoline, a system of upgrading cars, buying factions, selling air vehicles, buying items such as phones, mp3, gps, drinks, food, etc, drugs too, it is best not to give an excessive amount of money to the player because that tends to bore, you can also make a bail system that if the player that under prison someone can pay his bail. Well those are my ideas but I'm sure there are many more things, I'm more of roleplay servers but I hope you find them useful.

Uh well, I see where's that coming from. Since its a freeroam server, vehicles can be spawned easily with a command without having to buy them. Therefore, selling vehicles will end up generating excessive cash. Also there's no concept of factions and prison neither I see any point of adding them. That will definitely ruin the fun.
[Image: QIDa2vB.png]