• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Library] TSYS RPG system toolkit - depreciated
What is it? -? This is a integrated RPG type system for SA-MP with SQlite backend saving (is that even still a thing???)

What does it do? - Adds RPG type functionallity such as: Vehicle ownership and control (modsaving, booby traps, spawn location setting, admin locking and administrator functions etc), Vehicle fuel system, house ownership system, business ownership system, basic anticheat (will likely need an overhaul though), Banking and money tracking (ATM etc), minimap icon streaming, user login and autosaving etc.

Depreciated??? - I haven't worked on this code in years and likely never will again... I was however asked by a member of the community to re-post the code i designed years ago up here for the very few that still use it lol (Thanks Russian RPG Fam!)

Instructions for use and integration are in the readme file. This system also has in game editing for some of the systems but largely speaking it uses a batch import system which requires a specific formatting to startup the server and get everything ready to go so make sure to READ IT BEFORE STARTING THE SERVER FIRST TIME.

I'm uploading it to my own private server so it shouldn't disappear any time soon. Use what you want, any way you want, and enjoy. This is posted up completely open with no restrictions so go to town guys.

A Demo of the fully integrated system can be downloaded from This Thread.

Download