• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Gamemode] TSYS Roleplay Demo/Base script
Well, it's been a hot minute since I posted up on the SA-mp forums and I finally made my way over here...

I was asked by some of the guys I used to code for to post up my older game modes (and this one specifically) since the base code is still somewhat useful - it's been years however since it was confirmed to be working and I fully expect it will need some serious work to get going on newer software versions of the server. You have been warned lol.

What is it?

This is largely speaking a demo of the features available in my TSYS RPG System. The mode is playable although will need to be fleshed out and have features added to be really good. However it serves as a good demo of how to integrate and utilize all of the features present in the toolkit.

What does it have?

Banking system, Housing system, business system, user login and save features, admin system and features, basic (very!) anticheat, very advanced vehicle management system (the whole thing evolved from older code which was an RPG vehicle system): Locking and booby trapping etc, call vehicle, park vehicle (reset spawn position etc), on the fly mod saving (if you mod it it will respawn with mods), vehicle admin system, fuel system with gas stations even for planes and helis.

This is given out freely and open so do with it what you want. I will likely never develop this again myself but if it's of use to someone then please be my guest.

Download