• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think open.mp forums should have a better domain
I think open.mp should change the forum domain to?https://forums.open.mp/ or something like that, its sounds more related than burgershot.gg, maybe in the future?

And the design on the forums needs to be improved a bit, so people register on the forums. Advertising the forums would be much easier if the domain is https://forums.open.mp/ but thats just my point. :P
Mybb has some good designs for forums, should not be that hard to fix a good design/theme.
oh stop with those it's dead
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
(2021-08-01, 01:33 PM)Pinch Wrote: oh stop with those it's dead

lol dead xDDD
(2021-08-02, 08:27 PM)Josh Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 01:33 PM)Pinch Wrote: oh stop with those it's dead

lol dead xDDD
Sorry, the forum was indeed never alive, just because someone thinks of it as a "temporary solution".

If y'all made a proper forum from the beginning (like Michael said you're gonna switch to XenForo), this forum would be so much more alive..
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
The new forum uses the open.mp/forum domain path (no subdomain because SEO!)
(2021-12-30, 12:06 PM)Southclaws Wrote: The new forum uses the open.mp/forum domain path (no subdomain because SEO!)

Good stuff, how about the adverts so you can gain money with Open.mp? Good luck with the programming of the forums/website :)
Southclaws,

I sent a few logos to you that I created, I can help open multiplayer team with design if you want to, to the forums and website.

I wanna be in the Open.mp team, I can help out with webdesign and logos, for free :)
Done.