• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Gamemode] open.RP - open-sourced RolePlay GameMode
open.RP?GitHub repository

Gamemode is 10% translated from ex-Yu(Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian), database is normalized with Codd standards, statements are completely rewritten(there are few old mysql_query left), it uses sampctl, and it has only 2 legacy libraries left.?

It consists of modules, the structure is very well palpable from main.pwn

It has many unique systems such as inactive account checkup(checks if user has less than (5 or?10, don't remember exactly) hours of play per month, or if user hasn't logged in for a month, and it strips him from houses, apartments, businesses, and complexes.?

Also, it has 2 basketball courts with basketball feature, it counts 2 or 3 points per score, depending on the distance you shot from.

Pretty much everything is very dynamic: houses, garages, businesses, vehicles; and admin commands are flawlessly developed.?

Flaws: you have to translate the gamemode to English, you need to implement anticheat(I recommend something like nexAC, that you can just use as a sampctl package and callback on your own will)

It also has amazing feature of EXP's that I personally developed: you get to give 1 EXP point to other player after 2 hours of gameplay. The other player had to receive at least one payday to be able to receive EXP point. On regular play mode, you get to give just one per day, if Happy Hours are activated: every 2 hours. You can buy various perks InGame with EXP such as: level up, unlimited furniture slots and very rich VIP packages.

It has a ton of useful systems: Admin System and all systems related to it(ban, ipban, accounts to IP, etc), Vehicle System(Buying a vehicle in car ownership, dynamic amount of slots for weapons & drugs, depending on the model of the vehicle), GPS, Advertisement System, Business & House?Furniture(both interior and exterior) system,?everything and beyond for law enforcement factions, very good drug system, weapons system and MANY MANY more of it.?

Some of the videos from the older version of gamemode?

I don't have time anymore to contribute to the project, and it would be a darn shame for such a legendary gamemode to rot or gets forgotten. If you're interesting on taking the project over, please don't hesitate to contact me on PM.