• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA SA remastered
Anybody seen the videos of GTA SA Remastered? Rockstar games is gonna release a new GTA SA version, with new engine and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FWmcY6xsg

Do you guys know if it will be playable online? Will someone make a modification for it? Would been awesome, GTA SA Remastered will be fun ;)
I believe that originally there won't be any online mode in the remaster, but maybe the community will soon develop some mod for it. We also need to see how the quality of this "remaster" is.
Since new remaster made on Unreal Engine, I doubt online mode of the community will work. Maybe If R* make it separate.
anything can happen
Deleted
I personally don't see any sense in setting up a multiplayer modification for GTA SA Remastered.

SAMP, or GTA SA is what is it. I love it's broken physics, it's shitty graphics, especially it's low system requirements.

There are many reasons why people love to play this game, even if it's old. So for sure GTA SA will have a multiplayer modification one day, but it's a different thing, and should not be related to SAMP in any way.
I hope to one day get a multiplayer modification of this new trilogy, even if it's totally separate from the samp.