• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Gamemode] SA-MP 0.3DL Huge Map RPG/TDM Anarchy World
Hello,

I am publishing this gamemode before i forget about it,

This is a project I have been working on for years before SA-MP died, a huge custom map with sa-mp objects and texture features.

The map contains 2 main islands connected by roads, the islands are connected to San Andreas (San Fierro) by a long bridge, However due to the gamemode (lore) going to San Andreas will make you lose health due to the radiation.

There are 4 biomes/areas Arvyland/Sping Valley/Mudland/Deadland all have different (colors), each area has one main city with the biggest city being the one on the first island, the islands are supposed to be man-made this is why they look "square-ish".

This is using Incognito's streamer, the max limit of 2000 objects in samp 0.3DL is never reached, The gamemode also works on 0.3.7 (without the skins) but the draw distance might look worse due to the lower limit of 1000 max objects on samp 0.3.7.

This was supposed to be somekind of TDM/RPG with the monsters and military faction aimed at DM and the civilian factions to quests/wealth/(storyline)/farming/mining.

The server contains alot of customs skins for the monster factions and also animal skins for the farming feature which I didn't code.

Feel free to use the map or gamemode as you like, I am publishing it because I lost interest overtime.

In case anyone wants to continue in the same lore here is the prologue:

"It is the year 1995, A terrorist attack carried out by a group called 'New Dawn' on the main nuclear plant in Las Venturas

bestowed chaos and uncertainty upon San Andreas as a whole.

The whole country is now submerged under the biggest cloud of radiation since Chernobyl and has

now become unhospitable, for merely venturing within the now deserted streets of San Andreas is equal to charging head-on into a certain death.

The president of the United States and the few survivors who managed to endure and strive the nuclear holocaust have

been evacuated to an unknown man-made archipelago controlled by the army: the Islands of Eagleland, which remained

virtually untouched by the incident. However, the dim radiation contaminating the air and the waters

of the Eagleland archipelago has taken its toll upon fauna and mankind alike: mutated creatures -- maybe animals and even people -- have been

sighted inland, and they're mostly aggressive and dangerous. The government is already taking action against these anomalies in order

to restore what little peace is left for the inhabitants of the archipelago."

Screens:

[Image: z6xRZ7C.png]

[Image: BHsDPP5.png]

[Image: VKvyfHb.png]

[Image: ooaobPe.png]

[Image: g3hri9z.png]

[Image: KiSUrYb.png]

[Image: L326Jt8.png]

[Image: hlK0N3h.png]

[Image: Flp4kzq.png]

[Image: dSq2rsc.png]