• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA Definitive edition - with rockstar social club
As you guys know, the Open Multiplayer team will release a multiplayer for the GTA Definitive edition as said in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWXXvHe35M

My question is will this game cooperate with rockstar social club in the future? So you can chat and play online, then open.mp team can improve the game with rockstar team in the future and release updates but even gain some money.

If you support rockstar social club many members will join and play the game online, its a good company :)
The graphics are good in GTA SA definitive edition, so everybody will buy it in stores and pay for it and play it:

[Image: Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-Definitive-...0x1159.jpg]

And playing it online is even better, open.mp should cooperate with rockstar games I think. =)
Rockstar socialclub support may extend to verifying game ownership, but that will likely be all. Rockstar doesn't cooperate with modders and don't like it when people use their code. And let's not talk about what T2 does. I see no point and no possibility for a socialclub integration, let's just say that.

The new version is a horrible port of the mobile versions which is the worst version of this game. Buy an original PC copy from Ebay, you can get one for like 5-10$ and you will get the map and the manuals too. Much better deal tbh. If you wanna see why these versions suck just check these two videos Vadim M made:

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 1] - Feat. BadgerGoodger

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 2] - Feat. BadgerGoodger

You get these same bugs and problems in the new versions plus some more. Just play the original version.
(2022-01-05, 11:26 AM)LaszloR1 Wrote: Rockstar socialclub support may extend to verifying game ownership, but that will likely be all. Rockstar doesn't cooperate with modders and don't like it when people use their code. And let's not talk about what T2 does. I see no point and no possibility for a socialclub integration, let's just say that.

The new version is a horrible port of the mobile versions which is the worst version of this game. Buy an original PC copy from Ebay, you can get one for like 5-10$ and you will get the map and the manuals too. Much better deal tbh. If you wanna see why these versions suck just check these two videos Vadim M made:

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 1] - Feat. BadgerGoodger

GTA SA - Why Remaster is Garbage? [Part 2] - Feat. BadgerGoodger

You get these same bugs and problems in the new versions plus some more. Just play the original version.

You mean the regular GTA San Andreas is better? The graphics looks awesome in the new one, it looks likte fortnite (same developers) but I may be wrong tho about which one is better.
(2022-01-05, 11:35 AM)NoxxeR Wrote: fortnite (same developers)

kek'd
(2022-01-06, 01:23 PM)Southclaws Wrote:
(2022-01-05, 11:35 AM)NoxxeR Wrote: fortnite (same developers)

kek'd

Fortnite also uses the "Unreal Engine" thats what I meant :P
The new GTA SA Defintive edition is not that bad :P The graphics looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrVb4dx_iI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCM5qdtRnA

So this is not that bad stuff.
The answer to your question will be: no.

Why: otherwise sa:mp was already combined to Social Club or Vice City. or the have made it them self. which what the did, but later on with gta iv and gta v.
I don't even consider sade-mp as competitor lmao