• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA SA DE is the future
Why dont sa-mp team or open.mp team release open.mp or samp support for SA DE, I installed the game some year ago, and now tried it again, its better than regular san andreas.

And it looks cool with the white colors which sorround the players, this is cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWxflUBlI0

GTA SA Defintive edition is the future, its based on the same engine as fortnite and people would pay money to play this online in years from now. Open MP is the future and can save people.

Theres even better grahpics in GTA SA DE than regular GTA san andreas, so what do the developers of open mp think? :)

Which road is open mp gonna take, I dont hang around on discord so I dont know what you chat about there.
(2023-02-01, 08:52 PM)NoxxeR Wrote: its better than regular san andreas.

No, It's not.

(2023-02-01, 08:52 PM)NoxxeR Wrote: its based on the same engine as fortnite and people would pay money to play this online in years from now.

So what? It's just Unreal Engine 4, just because Fortnite uses it doesn't mean de DE are good

(2023-02-01, 08:52 PM)NoxxeR Wrote: Theres even better grahpics in GTA SA DE than regular GTA san andreas, so what do the developers of open mp think? :)

There are some things that are nicer, lighting for example. But there are mods for regular San Andreas that do a better job remastering things like textures.. The AI upscaled textures in DE look weird or are just wrong, the character models and the textures look strange. It's a disgrace how the games are called "Definitive Edition" and they look like this, you'd think that some of the games that made Rockstar what they are today deserved more respect and more effort when remastering them.

Worse thing of them all, it doesn't have all the music that SA 1.0 has.

I don't speak for Open.MP, these are my own opinions but I think the focus of having a server and client working on SA 1.0 (and being backwards compatible with SA:MP)
is currently the most important thing.
It's definitely NOT interesing to make a client for that ugly remaster!
Better stick to the OG San Andreas games, way better and more compatible with all the launchers.
I get that the original was 20 years or so ago and that the newer generations only will know DE but even then, fuck no lmao