• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does 0.3dl And 0.3.7 Functions Added Together In OMP
Guys Does 0.3DL And 0.3.7 Combined In Open.mp If Yeah Then Can I Use 0.3dl functions Like AddCharMode
Edit:- It Would Be Nicer Of OMP Team If They Added Custom Textdraw Like Adding Png Or Textures In Textdraw Also Some Animations In Textdraw Like FiveM (Not Exact) If Its Possible.🙂
(2023-02-21, 12:10 AM)AwayTitan098 Wrote: Guys Does 0.3DL And 0.3.7 Combined In Open.mp If Yeah Then Can I Use 0.3dl functions Like AddCharMode
Edit:- It Would Be Nicer Of OMP Team If They Added Custom Textdraw Like Adding Png Or Textures In Textdraw Also Some Animations In Textdraw Like FiveM (Not Exact) If Its Possible.🙂

Yes and no, surely you can use 0.3.DL function but it's not going to work on 0.3.7 server because the reason why omp combined 0.3.7 and DL together is simply for allowing connection on both 0.3.7 and 0.3.DL clients.
(2023-02-21, 07:10 AM)Aiura Wrote: Yes and no, surely you can use 0.3.DL function but it's not going to work on 0.3.7 server because the reason why omp combined 0.3.7 and DL together is simply for allowing connection on both 0.3.7 and 0.3.DL clients.
OK Thanks
Regarding the usage of functions like AddCharMode from 0.3DL in Open.mp, it depends on whether the developers of Open.mp have implemented compatibility for those functions.
Power Warriors 16.5 APK game for dragon ball fans is available on Getmodnow website with safety and free, so you can rest assured to experience.
I do not know? I am learning about this function.