• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Gamemode] Removed ..................
Removed...................by file owner
you better make the scripts by yourself and don't upload my script without my permission
Thumbs Down 
Yeah imagine stealing someone's code, trying to modify a few things in it, and then claim you spent years on it?

Quote:but I have seriously been working on this script from early 2018 and till this day, adding features and removing useless ones, following standard coding styles and modern techniques to provide this script finally in 2023

You did not make that gamemode, you did not spend years on it, and you did not learn anything releasing someone's work.

It doesn't make you famous buddy, and it sure as hell doesn't give you respect.
Short story, baloch was buttfuked cuz he kept getting kicked from servers, when someone picked him from trash, he shows his ass. He tried to run server with others scripts but it didn't ran.
GGW script Originally created by Nightmare and his team.
GGW part 2 was originally created by NightWolf. Ali_Hasnain had a little bit of efforts in suggesting things and scripting.

Stop being an asswhole once in your life mate.
(2023-03-31, 08:44 AM)Roman Wrote: Short story, baloch was buttfuked cuz he kept getting kicked from servers, when someone picked him from trash, he shows his ass. He tried to run server with others scripts but it didn't ran.
GGW part 2 was originally created by NightWolf. Ali_Hasnain had a little bit of efforts in suggesting things and scripting.

1. I dont claim it that this gm belongs to me, but yes i have that and i modified that so i can do whatever i want and you roman and den stop picking balls of the guy who does not care for his friends and team
(2023-04-02, 05:32 AM)Baloch Wrote:
(2023-03-31, 08:44 AM)Roman Wrote: Short story, baloch was buttfuked cuz he kept getting kicked from servers, when someone picked him from trash, he shows his ass. He tried to run server with others scripts but it didn't ran.

1. I dont claim it that this gm belongs to me, but yes i have that and i modified that so i can do whatever i want and you roman and den stop picking balls of the guy who does not care for his friends and team

Why big font in red color?

1. You were buttfuked, when no one gave you any credits, it's on your friend who didn't informed.
2. I own the script in which you "had a little bit of efforts in suggesting things and scripting". Snakes roams in this world like your own dog in disguise.
3. "Stop picking balls of the guy who does not care for his friends and team". Haven't pick or lift anyone's balls, since am not the who wants the admin rank soo bad. I'm a partner with the guy who created GGW in the second place and in the first place.
4. That guy doesn't care about your "little suggestion and scripting" since your scripting ain't even yours. He can make servers from 0, meanwhile you be copying textdraw and basic script from google and chatgpt.

1. 5. Come when you have some facts deep inside your stomach, or I can fly to your place shove my dik in your ass deeply that it'll reach your stomach and you'll vomit.

Replying cuz a bud sent a dm about this lol.