• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Development
So, Hello I am Bruce (obviously).

I am trying to get myself into different courses around to start a new thing for myself. Web development.?

I kinda want to start with Front End Development and than move to Back End Development and than to more things.

I need your help with suggestions on how to start and if u got any useful links you can share.

I would be thankful to everyone who gives even a little bit of help.
I remember when i first got interested in web development, my main goal was to create an authentication system, so i went on to youtube and there is this channel called Codecourse, don't know if still exist, that was like 7-8 years ago, but that is a nice start, I don't think there is that do this and do that and you will learn everything.

If you have any ideas try to find some tutorials, see how other people did that, try to do that by yourself and you will see the progress.

That is basically how I did that, have no college, only hs, and I've been working for now more than 2 years in one of the bigges companies for software development in my town.
(2019-04-16, 10:18 AM)Bruce Wrote: So, Hello I am Bruce (obviously).
I am trying to get myself into different courses around to start a new thing for myself. Web development.?
I kinda want to start with Front End Development and than move to Back End Development and than to more things.
I need your help with suggestions on how to start and if u got any useful links you can share.
I would be thankful to everyone who gives even a little bit of help.

I would suggest you start simple, get an understanding of HTML and CSS. Once you are confident using them, I would suggest learning vanilla Javascript, this will help you understand the underlying code that is written by these big libraries and frameworks.

So lets say you are now confident with all of those languages now, well good, now you want to work on what you want. Do you want to use a client side framework or do you want to keep it simple and rely solely?on the backend to deliver the content. There is no wrong answer here, both have their uses, and it's up to you at this point to figure out which one fits the project you are working.

If you choose to go the client side?framework route, then you'll want to familiarise yourself with the common frameworks that currently exist. I would suggest you give them all a try and decide on the one you feel the most comfortable using. (VueJS, ReactJS, Angular, etc)

Now to the backend, now this depends on your current knowledge of any programming languages, if you have used a programming language before, then you might find it easier to use new languages like GoLang and Rust. Since both of these languages are very fast and come with libraries that handle routing, api request and delivering content.

If you have never used or learned a programming language before, then it might be best using an easier language that can help you transition later into another language like Go or Rust. Languages like Python and PHP are built to be easy to use and though Python is not designed just for the web, PHP is.?

It's all up to you which route you go and which languages you choose. There is no wrong answer, it all relies on what you feel comfortable with and what your goals are. Hope this helps you.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
Start with html and css..just as JustMichael has said follow that guide and in no time you will be making sites eazy peezy..I would suggest you take a look at the following.

YouTube Channels:? 1. CleverProgrammer.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 2.WebDevSimplified.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 3.ProgrammingwithMosh.

Websites: 1. https://www.w3schools.com/js/DEFAULT.asp

? ? ? ? ? ? ? 2. https://www.codecademy.com/learn/introdu...javascript

Also try reading the documentation of those languages it helps.
(2021-01-03, 02:03 PM)Sweet Wrote: Start with html and css..just as JustMichael has said follow that guide and in no time you will be making sites eazy peezy..I would suggest you take a look at the following.

YouTube Channels:? 1. CleverProgrammer.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 2.WebDevSimplified.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 3.ProgrammingwithMosh.

Websites: 1. https://www.w3schools.com/js/DEFAULT.asp uno online

? ? ? ? ? ? ? 2. https://www.codecademy.com/learn/introdu...javascript

Also try reading the documentation of those languages it helps.
Thanks for the source!
Raymond L. Collier