• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] Image2Textdraw - Image to textdraw converter! -FINAL VERSION
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa50L7Q0SuM]

Image2Textdraw 1.0 FINAL

[Image: 5kKdqYYdIuQ.jpg]

What is it ?

With this tool you can convert images to textdraws!

It is an .exe application that converts every pixel of a image

to a textdraw and it generates an errorless filterscript!

Changelog:

Code:
BETA:

1.1:

*Checkbox added to enable/disable the background removal

1.2:

*Code optimised at the checkbox.

*The threads are now "sleeping" longer, THIS MEANS THAT THE APPLICATION WILL RENDER SLOWER, unfortunally i had to do this because i noticed it the loop was going too fast that it will randomly skip pixels :S

1.3:

*Remove transparency checkbox will be disabled when rendering

*The previewbox has been removed and the location-select part will now show your image instead of a dot

*Improved location selector (better accuracy)

*System is now using a different save method

*The system will now compare every 2-4 pixels with echothers color, and combines them if they are identical

1.3b:

*Icon has been removed to fix the crashes at Windows XP

1.4:

*New method of detecting transparency (A LOT more accurate)

*Menubar added

*Checkbox of the transparency removal has now been moved to the menubar

*A possible crash has been fixed after you closed the app

1.5:*New color detection to reduce textdraw sizes!

*Quality option has been added (adding more delay to give the ram more time to store the pixels avoiding random transparant pixels).

RC2:

*New image for locating positions (on request)

Final version:

*Standard transparency value adjusted

*Help button added (including information about how to avoid "transparant" pixels).

*You can now turn multithreading off (for slower/single core processors)

*Load/Render buttons added in the menu

*Some major speed improvements have been added

*You can now change the background image of the previewbox in order to select the location with your own screenshots (On request of asdfgh98).

NEW!Result of the pixel-reduce method:

[Image: qTfLS7W140E.jpg]

The ammount of textdraws on this image above has been reduced from 495 to 245!!!

Version 1.5 reduces this example to just 74 textdraws!!!!

Important notes:

1. Please note that the SA-MP server has a 2048 textdraw limit! This means you can only convert small images arround 64x64 (depends on how much transparant pixels and nearby pixels with the same color there are to combine).

2. 1 pixel will be showed larger as the original due to the 640x480 scale !

3. The pixelcount on the details is INCLUDING transparant pixels, transparant pixels will not be made as textdraw though.

How to use it ?

1. resize your logo so it is arround 45x45 pixels (can be smaller or maybe even larger, it also depens on the ammount of transparant pixels you have).

2. Run the tool and click on Load Image, select now your resized logo/image.

3. Click on "Render image", and select the output where you want to save the pawn file.

4. Wait until its finished and then open the filterscript with pawn and hit F5 (compile it).

5. Your filterscript is ready to go!

License

*Do NOT re-release it, clame it as your own or mirror it!

*You are allowed to use PARTS of the code for yourself, but atleast put some credits in the comments to me!

Donwlad
<huge signature disabled>
this is a Less > Use_less more Use Full
This is really dope haha, is it actually converting pictures to textdraw-dots?
I like this, i will try this.
Thanks ! :)
The download link is bad, I put this link, it says there is no problem :(
link Pls
(2021-04-10, 05:14 AM)Ata Wrote: The download link is bad, I put this link, it says there is no problem :(

(2021-04-10, 05:16 AM)Ata Wrote: link Pls

https://disk.yandex.by/d/k6gv9Mf1rNW6G
<huge signature disabled>
You need to open the program. After that, you have to choose where to insert your textdraw.
(2021-06-18, 09:17 AM)Denverstankov Wrote: You need to open the program. After that, you have to choose where to insert your textdraw.

(2021-06-23, 10:25 PM)Lassion Wrote: You need to open the program. After that, you have to choose where to insert your textdraw. Next, you load the image, select the path where the pwn with the text image will be saved, and click render the image. After all the actions you have done, when the program will do everything required, you can take the following truth with the image in the pwn to the specified address.? The program creates lots of pwns and draws a picture as if it were a bitmap editor. This is an excellent program that can come in handy in various cases. Recently, I had to edit something before using it. Then I found a platform that did background remover free online. Then I used Image2Textdraw and finished the work I started.

I think that we didn't need two exact same messages without a reason as no one asked how lol
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.