• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAMPLauncherNET - A launcher for San Andreas Multiplayer
Author

[Image: -XQtOWURRuU.jpg]

SAMPLauncherNET

Download

Download SAMPLauncherNET at https://github.com/BigETI/SAMPLauncherNET/releases

Project and source code

The project and source code are located at GitHub: https://github.com/BigETI/SAMPLauncherNET

Features

Backwards compatibility

Most features that are present in the native SA:MP launcher are present in this application.

Modernized look

With the use of the Material Design layout the launcher looks modern.

Multi-language support

If you prefer a different language than the english language, you can easily change the language of the launcher.

ASI plugin loader and manager

Load or manage any GTA San Andreas compatible ASI plugin within this launcher.

Supported and listed ASI plugins by default:

SA:MP Discord Rich Presence plugin

Multi-threaded query mechanism

Fast server listing, where hundreds of SA:MP servers can be queried at the same time.

Show extended server information

List any relevant information of a server for example modes or server location with a couple of clicks.

Improved server filter

Search for your beloved server fast and easily

Search engines integration

Search anything related to a SA:MP server easily on popular search engines.

Debug mode and singleplayer

You can launch SA:MP debug mode or Grand Theft Auto San Andreas with a click on a button.

Media

The media tab allows to manage screenshots, look up the last chatlog and saved positions.

Sessions data

A very important feature for users who want to record session based data.

This can be enabled at the launcher options.

Version changer

Change your SA:MP version to your needs by applying a patch or installing manually.

SA:MP settings

Change your SA:MP settings through an user interface.

Server list APIs

Manage your server list endpoints, and access lists that were inaccessible through a launcher before.

Developer tools

Make your server development workflow easier by configuring, starting and joining your test server using the sampctl integration.

Screenshots

[Image: LFAbqcGrpq4.jpg]

[Image: 1ZOjfnW5ZKU.jpg]

[Image: OJnI7pSF_YM.jpg]

[Image: AiIHkN2Mtfs.jpg]

[Image: G5xwWzDFvDk.jpg]

[Image: IJYwzGDfA6A.jpg]

[Image: HW2bEprOf84.jpg]

[Image: Eey59-lqN2Q.jpg]

[Image: qO56Y988M5s.jpg]
<huge signature disabled>
Bro this is looking SICK AF! Gonna try 4 sure!
Nice filterscript, bro!
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
full of virus lol
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/182af3.../detection
(2019-04-17, 04:28 PM)Y0RK Wrote: full of virus lol

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/182af3.../detection

There is no virus inside the executable, you can look at the source code yourself to determine this.

Antivirus's are not 100% accurate all of the time, they can quite easily mis-flag calls or methods a program uses. Cause there is no way to identify how a program is using certain tatics.?

For example what is the different between WannaCry virus that encrypts all files on a person computers and a program designed to legally encrypt users data??

(Let's ignore for a second, anything outside the scope of encryption)

How does an Antivirus know that the file being encrypted isn't what a user wants? Well they don't, they can only detect known malicious methods (which these methods can be used for good). The left is relied upon users submitting bad behaviour the program is giving out.?

So it does mean that false positives will happen. All depends on the methods a program uses. If you look at the VirusTotal results, you'll see many AV's are detecting different things. Which indicate that the results are not reliable.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
A launcher must load a program and then inject a third-party DLL (SA:MP) in to it. This is a common tactic also used by viruses, and easy to spot. It does not, however, mean that it is always malicious.

But if you don't trust the binary, which is not unreasonable, build it yourself.
There are no viruses, launcher creators of samp
I appreciate that you re-posted my thread about CSL aka. SAMPLauncherNET. Since I have an account on this forum, I could just re-post it myself. CSL is not a filterscript. It is a standalone application.

The reason I believe why it has been flagged as a virus might be because the launcher actually starts gta_sa.exe and injects DLLs/ASIs to that process. It also has a feature to download files like for example installation files for SA:MP or ASI plugins (which are basically renamed DLLs).
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
When i start it, it try to update and then it freeze
(2019-04-17, 02:02 PM)BigETI Wrote: Nice filterscript, bro!

Best comment here.
(2019-04-18, 10:11 AM)BigETI Wrote: I appreciate that you re-posted my thread about CSL aka. SAMPLauncherNET. Since I have an account on this forum, I could just re-post it myself. CSL is not a filterscript. It is a standalone application.

The reason I believe why it has been flagged as a virus might be because the launcher actually starts gta_sa.exe and injects DLLs/ASIs to that process. It also has a feature to download files like for example installation files for SA:MP or ASI plugins (which are basically renamed DLLs).

[Image: -XQtOWURRuU.jpg]

but you have ak there in the bath
(2019-04-17, 04:42 PM)Y_Less Wrote: A launcher must load a program and then inject a third-party DLL (SA:MP) in to it. ?This is a common tactic also used by viruses, and easy to spot. ?It does not, however, mean that it is always malicious.

But if you don't trust the binary, which is not unreasonable, build it yourself.

well how come SA-MP client is all good with this? why cant it be similar so we dont have antivirus problems

Hopefully the open.mp client is all good with this because it would be a mess explaining to everyone that gets antivirus alerts when trying to download and use the client.
Some people do have issues with the SA:MP client. However, that launcher hasn't changed in years, and is used by tens of thousands of people. Virus scanners rely on heuristics, and people - when that many people all report a false positive they tend to take note.