• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Where's my vehicle enthusiasts?
The title is self-explanatory and to the point. What vehicle do you own and have you done anything with it? I would love pictures, and read stories about whatcha got. If this thread gets booming - I got a thread elsewhere for an online catalog w/ a lot of good websites for em that I'll share among us all.?

I once had an 1983 Chevy Cavalier (1st gen w/ FI), and used it for auto-cross racing. Unfortunately, I wasn't as knowledged as I am now otherwise I'd of upgraded a lot in it.

I'll attach an image when I get home
#atwork.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

go ask kyle smith. thank you.
Smile 
This is my only vehicle, my badass mountain bike with mirrors, horn, phone holder, back light with?direction?indicators, 5000 lumen?front light?

[Image: bf098acc-a8af-4996-90b3-c0f0ae6a91d1.jpg]
(2019-04-19, 08:32 AM)Sasino97 Wrote: This is my only vehicle, my badass mountain bike with mirrors, horn, phone holder, back light with?direction?indicators, 5000 lumen?front light?

[Image: bf098acc-a8af-4996-90b3-c0f0ae6a91d1.jpg]

I can only imagine the lock
Meow
(2019-04-19, 08:46 AM)Wolf Wrote:
(2019-04-19, 08:32 AM)Sasino97 Wrote: This is my only vehicle, my badass mountain bike with mirrors, horn, phone holder, back light with?direction?indicators, 5000 lumen?front light?

I can only imagine the lock

The lock is a normal 20? lock.?Fortunately the valuable parts can be removed very easily without tools, so I remove them when I park it.
[Image: 56da2588-036d-4481-8b38-99203610f925_alf...-9-jtd.jpg]

Alfa Romeo 147 ??????, I so badly wanna buy this car, although ppl say that this car is utter garbage coz it will mostly spend time on service garages than driving it.
Valkyrie Deathmatch
Soon.
I got this baby for?almost a year now, so happy with it. Its my first new car (second in general)

[Image: DhkNJ.jpg]
[Image: GitHub-michaelbelgium-000000.svg?style=for-the-badge]

(2019-04-20, 09:45 AM)michael@belgium Wrote: I got this baby for?almost a year now, so happy with it. Its my first new car (second in general)

Any tunes or bolt-ons been done?
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

[/url][url=https://ibb.co/c3brNvT][Image: bf098acc-a8af-4996-90b3-c0f0ae6a91d1.jpg]

"police militarization"
i got my legs

beat that fuckers

1000000 horsepower from these babies

[/url][url=https://ibb.co/c3brNvT][Image: bf098acc-a8af-4996-90b3-c0f0ae6a91d1.jpg]

I need to take notes rn
(2019-04-19, 04:52 PM)Escoburger Wrote: [Image: 56da2588-036d-4481-8b38-99203610f925_alf...-9-jtd.jpg]

Alfa Romeo 147 ??????, I so badly wanna buy this car, although ppl say that this car is utter garbage coz it will mostly spend time on service garages than driving it.

i predict alot of vvti issues in your future :)
I drive a 1998 Volvo V40 with the 1.9 turbocharged gasoline engine converted to FlexFuel. I always drive it on E85. (over 11 000km on E85 so far)

Bought the owner history from TraFiCom (Finnish vehicle registration agency) some time ago and by the looks of it the car has had around a million owners in Finland alone, and on top of that it's a German import, so more stuff going on before 2006 over there.

Some of the mods previous owners have installed include:

-40mm lowered springs

16% Window tint on the rear windows

Simons exhaust with wideband oxygen sensor & PLX gauge

Wastegate bleed valve (Boost adjuster, basically)

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Boost gauge

Weird "racing-style" stripes on the bonnet

Personally, I've

Replaced the upholstery

Installed the FlexFuel conversion kit

Made my own projector headlights for the car

And of course serviced and repaired it as needed.

Engine makes 200HP from the factory, assuming it makes a tad bit more now on ethanol. Getting a power slip for it this summer.

[Image: wIQeetW.jpg]
I have heard about the Aussie Diesel's they trash w/ Volvo. Those things can be monsters, and there's also 1 owner in the world w/ widebody Volvo Sxx? Google it. He's here from Florida, and praises them.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

(2019-04-20, 07:22 PM)AkiraR Wrote:
(2019-04-20, 09:45 AM)michael@belgium Wrote: I got this baby for?almost a year now, so happy with it. Its my first new car (second in general)

Any tunes or bolt-ons been done?

Not really, unless u count "options" like the rims, red/black theme .. because thats not the default
[Image: GitHub-michaelbelgium-000000.svg?style=for-the-badge]

Had a Cube Z10, now I drive a CRV RD1 loool
(2019-04-25, 12:14 PM)Jarnokai Wrote: I drive a 1998 Volvo V40 with the 1.9 turbocharged gasoline engine converted to FlexFuel. I always drive it on E85. (over 11 000km on E85 so far)

Bought the owner history from TraFiCom (Finnish vehicle registration agency) some time ago and by the looks of it the car has had around a million owners in Finland alone, and on top of that it's a German import, so more stuff going on before 2006 over there.

-40mm lowered springs

Boost gauge

Personally, I've

Replaced the upholstery

Engine makes 200HP from the factory, assuming it makes a tad bit more now on ethanol. Getting a power slip for it this summer.

that image is so norsk i can't even
(2019-04-29, 01:20 PM)hual Wrote: that image is so norsk i can't even

Norsk? Why? The snow and ice? :D

Finnish spring means wherever someone has plowed the ground/road might even show itself, but everything else is still covered in heaps of snow as it naturally doesn't really go anywhere during the 4-7 month winter season
(2019-05-01, 08:27 PM)Jarnokai Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 01:20 PM)hual Wrote: that image is so norsk i can't even

Norsk? Why? The snow and ice? :D

Finnish spring means wherever someone has plowed the ground/road might even show itself, but everything else is still covered in heaps of snow as it naturally doesn't really go anywhere during the 4-7 month winter season

the snow, the dirt road, the building, the volvo, pretty much everything I associate with scandinavia lol
(2019-05-02, 07:02 AM)hual Wrote: ?the snow, the dirt road, the building, the volvo, pretty much everything I associate with scandinavia lol

Fair points, maybe I am the Nordic stereotype afterall
Just ditched the OZ Rally Lancer. Maybe the next project will be better, and if anyone wants to know. I do not believe in turbo.

#weldthecharger.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

2014 Mercedes?Benz CLA?Class

I'm 2 years old with this car, I'm going to change it

[Image: WkWRMA2.jpg]

[Image: O9HPoy2.jpg]

[Image: rOEFb3s.jpg]
(2019-04-25, 12:14 PM)Jarnokai Wrote: I drive a 1998 Volvo V40 with the 1.9 turbocharged gasoline engine converted to FlexFuel. I always drive it on E85. (over 11 000km on E85 so far)

-40mm lowered springs

Boost gauge

Personally, I've

Replaced the upholstery

v40's are nice cars. I do like wagons, and they're relatively cheap and can be found with 160-200hp stock quite often.

I own a a v40 phase 1.5 from -03. I love it.
Scott Genius MC 30.
[Image: Snapchat-1062747045.jpg]
[Image: Snapchat-2055180697.jpg]
? Owner of Alpha's Deathmatch

??Software Engineer?

??Network Enthusiast

??Forex Trader
(2019-07-23, 12:01 AM)fusez Wrote: v40's are nice cars. I do like wagons, and they're relatively cheap and can be found with 160-200hp stock quite often.

I own a a v40 phase 1.5 from -03. I love it.

Yeah been liking mine a lot, had it for 1.5 years now. Really no problems at all, only thing is the body really isn't made for Finnish weather / roads. The long winters and the huge amount of snow and slush they bring are really taxing on the underside and I already had to replace both side skirts entirely when buying this one - the old ones had completely rusted away. New ones are already looking a bit bleak, gotta get them fixed up & sealed with some body liner before the winter and salty roads hit it!
I've been driving a lil Corsa to get from a-b but for 10 hours every day I drive a 3.5ton sprinter lwb van. 3 litre twin turbo pulls down the motorway without even dropping down to 5th gear.
This is my little baby lmao

I love big, chunky 4X4s, and will upgrade eventually, but right now I love having a car that's so cheap to maintain and cheap to refuel! Hate having 2 doors and no boot space though lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGMcV_2nf3N/

[Image: VAV5bcI.png]
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch
(2020-10-11, 07:13 AM)Potassium Wrote: This is my little baby lmao

I love big, chunky 4X4s, and will upgrade eventually, but right now I love having a car that's so cheap to maintain and cheap to refuel! Hate having 2 doors and no boot space though lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGMcV_2nf3N/

[Image: VAV5bcI.png]

You're from Australia? How's the fuel prices down there anyway?

I am 110% a cheapskate with pretty much everything, and yet I find myself driving 30 000 km a year in an old petrol turbo Volvo :D

Fuel prices here in Finland really tell me I should have never touched anything other than a diesel, but well what you gonna do.

At least I switched to E85 a bit under 2 years ago, been saving me heaps of money. Now I do average 12,5l/100km at around 1?/l, used to be 10l/100km at 1,6?/l
I recently bought a m50b20 bmw e36 320i, about to start a nice sleek street build!
The imprudent and excessive use of steroids unfurls a complex tapestry of potential health risks. Overstepping recommended dosages or persisting in prolonged utilization can unforgivingly Purchase testosterone cypionate safely lead to a cascade of deleterious effects and health complications. Those who have responsibly procured steroids through legitimate means must exercise measured and judicious application.