• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military technology
Thread to discuss about the technology behind the modern military tools (Guns, Aircrafts, Big guns, Tanks, Navy).

Please refrain from going into the political standpoint, thanks.
Meow
I really like Howitzer machines, but they seem very impractical, because of their firing rate and # of soldiers required to operate it
(2019-04-19, 06:53 AM)Kaperstone Wrote: I really like Howitzer machines, but they seem very impractical, because of their firing rate and # of soldiers required to operate it

Hey, if you have 20 of these firing at an alternate rate at you, you better be in cover.
Meow
I like cannons.
I LOVE the Harrier and?F-14 Tomcat design, I wish I could get inside either just once.

[Image: tomcat-launch-peter-chilelli.jpg]
Well now the army is partnering with companies to make 'robotic armymen' check this out : https://www.monstersofman.movie/
XD We Brazilians even wanted to be armed and safe, but because of the mimimi generation we have to fight bandits with flowers
(2021-01-24, 06:04 AM)Otakeiro Wrote: XD We Brazilians even wanted to be armed and safe, but because of the mimimi generation we have to fight bandits with flowers geometry dash scratch
Really? I do not know more about it. It is so strange.
I have a strong liking for Howitzer machines
Enjoy excited moments with geometry dash meltdown