• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When open.mp will be ready, is it close to be released?
^

The hype makes me a bit impatient, i gotta admit it.
When will it be released?

This is the age-old question, unfortunately it has the age-old answer: when it's done. There is simply no way to know how long a project like this will take. It has been quietly running for a while now, and has already seen a few fluctuations in activity level, depending on how busy people are. But rest-assured it is well on the way, and progressing fast thanks to some fundamental design decisions (we'll say more about the architecture later).

Taken from https://www.open.mp/faq :)

Stay active in the community and time will go more quickly! :P
Follow me on: Twitter/X | Instagram | Twitch
I dunno why these guys made the announcement so early. I check every hour for new updates and i became as impatient as you ;)
You need to advertise something before you release it to make it exciting. Otherwise there would be an almost empty new game at the start where developers would lose their motivation.
Be quiet soon
Avoid making posts when you have a website dedicated with all the information there, if there will be any news to be disclosed, it'll be disclosed. Have patience.
(2019-04-22, 06:15 AM)Gaudeamus271 Wrote: I dunno why these guys made the announcement so early. I check every hour for new updates and i became as impatient as you ;)

It was not by choice. Some information leaked, but only a little bit, from which people started drawing the wrong conclusions. We were forced to fully announce to clear up a lot of confusion and accusations.
(2019-04-22, 04:47 PM)Y_Less Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 06:15 AM)Gaudeamus271 Wrote: I dunno why these guys made the announcement so early. I check every hour for new updates and i became as impatient as you ;)

It was not by choice. ?Some information leaked, but only a little bit, from which people started drawing the wrong conclusions. ?We were forced to fully announce to clear up a lot of confusion and accusations.

That makes sense. I expected from?you to have?a calculated plan?for this project and these waiting times were a little bit odd. Now i understand the situation. Thanks for the reply, I will be more patient.