• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What languages are you learning?
Hi :)

What programming languages are you learning or going to learn in the very near future?

I'm personally learning Python at the moment, looking forward to C# or CPP.
Learning C# while building a gamemode with SampSharp also try to learn WPF and maybe web development in C#
Away
I'm still learning Python, solving problems and taking challenges on this website is really an effective way: https://www.hackerrank.com
I've been doing C#, mainly WPF, in the last 2 years, but I'm still learning new things.
Golang currently, interested in rust too.
I'll be digging into Rust for my bachelor thesis, interested in C and Kotlin.
Mainly Rust and Go, I'm trying to learn more advance concepts and patterns.
Remember to always refer to J0sh as `J0sh...`

@ Networks/Servers

San Andreas Gaming Network (Owner/Founder)

San Andreas Gaming (Owner/Founder)

Grand Theft Cop's n Robber's (Owner)

Britannia Roleplay (Owner/Founder) [Retired]

Alpine RP (Owner/Founder)

Aluminium Network (Maintainer) [Disbanded]

AlphaDM (Tech Support) [Disbanded]

# Services

forum.open.mp (Forum Manager) (Formerly Burgershot.gg

open.mp (Member)

~ Languages/Frameworks

Pawn, C, C, C#, Javascript, Typescript, Lua, Python, Go, Rust, PHP, SQL,

Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, Laravel, Rocket
I'm stuck with C although I've tried Rust and Go; would personally like to focus on Go
I am trying to learn Python, still at the first steps.
i'm learning JavaScript?while I'm learning C.?
I hate those who take advantage of my defects and use them to mock of me.

Me encantan los foros...?No creo que sea necesario decir m?s...

- Oyarzo.

(2019-05-12, 07:04 AM)OyarzoS Wrote: i'm learning JavaScript?while I'm learning C.?

Why those two at once?
Learning C as much as possible and soon Go language.
For a school project I have the unfortunate opportunity to deal with Javascript and specifically the React.js framework. Can't say I'm a fan.
(2019-05-16, 10:31 PM)anesthesia Wrote: For a school project I have the unfortunate opportunity to deal with Javascript and specifically the React.js framework. Can't say I'm a fan.

Actualy React.js isnt that hard it was hard for me in the first steps but now i managed to understand it all if u need anyhelp in it i can share with you some videos about react where i learned it?

At the moment checking out Rust and Vuejs
Mainly I use Kotlin & Java (in building Android apps). Also I learn JS & PHP (with frameworks)
Android Developer from Ukraine, Dnipro.

#languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish, Russian.

#programming_languages: Kotlin, Java,?PHP, JS
I have knowledge in Java, Javascript, angular javascript framework, api rest with spring java. I would like to learn C#
Since I mainly do stuff related to web development on my free time I'm thinking about taking a course or two on CSS as I've forgotten most of it thanks to using Bootstrap. I'm definetly going to dive deeper into PHP and get a general idea of Laravel as I plan on doing a few more advanced websites and as much as I hate JS I'm planning to learn the basics of it to understand what's all the buzz around Vue and Node.
GoLang <3
php lARAVEL
C#, Python and Java
I mostly write in Php (Symfony, Zend, Laravel) because im employed at the company which prefers it for it's projects, and other languages I do have some kind of knowledge of are Python, sometimes i like to use Django / Flask for APIs, Javascript (I like experimenting with Vue.js), I did start with C# but kinda got bored of it, now i'm learning Go.
The Full Stack Web Development(HTML, Javascript, PHP and CSS), python because of analytics... and since python could create a website using django or flask frameworks. Might migrate all my learnings there, pawno is included of course... but I might stay with python and pawno since one because of GTA so pawno and two python is growing for now... C# and C is what I have learned first and thanks to those languages my basics is maybe is already solid :D yeah
As I'm a web dev student, I'm learning markup languages (html5, css3, xml) and java. Next year I'll study Js, php, laravel, python and other languages related to web development.
I'm a student of IT, so I learn C# and also C, but also HTML (which is not a programming lang xD), css.

I will study PHP and working with MySQL at school soon.

And of course, pawno, it's the only one I control well from all of these others.
[Image: OBMC71s.png]

NEW MEANING OF MY LIFE

I've been itching to try a functional programming language for a while, and I've chosen Elixir. Mainly because of the VM it runs on, as it appears to make parallelization a simple task.
I am a full stack web developer (you know the usual - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, etc.) at the moment but I'm trying to focus more on artificial intelligence and machine learning, and for that I choose Python but it will be cool if I could use PHP for AI & ML, just to test it out.
The language is not important, imperative languages are very similar to each other and if you learn one you can use the others (of course there are some differences in some languages syntax logic but it isn't a problem). The important thing is to learn to create algorithms that don't depend on any language.
3D modeler on Blender - OOP and functional programming programmer

I currently know C# and some basics of Cﯰ. I was trying to learn JS ES6.
Javascript !
Honestly, every time I have to code anything, I end up learning a concept or two. Thus, it's an ever-learning experience. At the moment I'm using C# and TypeScript the most.
I have been developing software in C# for 6 years. Since one year I also use Java, but I prefer C#. But I am also familiar with C and VB.
Heya,

I am half way through learning Python.
is it bad that i'm learning PHP ?
(2020-10-11, 02:29 PM)Juvanii Wrote: is it bad that i'm learning PHP ?

Depends on who you ask, every programming language has its place. Just use it right and it will make all the difference.
I've learnt C for 3 years, intermediate level of VB.NET SQL, Android Platform upper-beginner level, and current job is coding scripts for PLC-s.
I am doing a lot.

C/C javascript nodejs C#

I like C, but I am researching it only for study because of poor productivity.

Next, I love C#.
  • Open.MP

• SA-MP

• C/C?

• C# .NET

• JS

?

Programming this and that..

"?A minute?s success pays the failure of years?"

?

I think am just gonna focus on JavaScript,Python,Rust and C