• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
????????? ??????: open-mp.com, open-rp.ru
[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

??? ?? ??? ??????, ?????? ????? ??????????? ????? ??????????? Open.mp - ???????????? SA-MP (https://open.mp). ?? ?????????? ????????? ???? ? ?????????? ???????? ????? ??? ?????? ???????? ??????? ??? ???????.

?????? ? ???????:

open-mp.com - 400$

open-rp.ru - 250$

??????:

Bitcoin

[Image: Bitcoin.png]

????????:

E-mail - [email protected]

VK - https://vk.com/antonmarkov82
no, thanks
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
As you can see by your own post, we already have a domain.
?? ?????????? ?? ?
If we'd wanted open-mp.com we'd have bought it for a normal price before announcing. We don't, so we didn't.

However, if you want rid of it we will make an offer. But this domain is now second-hand, so has clearly lost some value: $4
? ?????????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? Open.mp, ? ???? ?? ???????????? ??? ????? ??????? ???????? ??? ????????.

---

In the future, you may want to buy not the Open.mp team but the users themselves for their?game portals or servers.

(2019-05-06, 09:12 AM)Joldibaev Wrote: ?? ?????????? ?? ?

???? ?????? ??????????, ? ??????????,?? ?????,??????????? ????? ?????? ??????? ??????. ?????? ??????????? ?? ??????? - samp-rp.ru (?????????? SA-MP ??????)?= open-rp.ru, sa-mp.com = open-mp.com.
Those are not reasonable price tags either. "open.mp.com" means that "mp.com" has to be the domain you would have to purchase, and add a record for "open" sub domain. Same applies for "open.rp.ru", where the domain is "rp.ru" which you have to purchase and add a record for "open" sub domain. I doubt that you own "mp.com" nor "mp.ru", unless you can proove that.
Wink 
(2019-05-06, 10:29 AM)BigETI Wrote: Those are not reasonable price tags either. "open.mp.com" means that "mp.com" has to be the domain you would have to purchase, and add a record for "open" sub domain. Same applies for "open.mp.ru", where the domain is "mp.ru" which you have to purchase and add a record for "open" sub domain. I doubt that you own "mp.com" nor "mp.ru", unless you can proove that.

I think in the future there will be buyers)
You have not proven the ownership of these domains yet.
(2019-05-06, 10:35 AM)BigETI Wrote: You have not proven the ownership of these domains yet.

You can go to the address of the domains, there are listed contacts that correspond to contacts in this topic.

http://prntscr.com/nl0pyi - open-mp.com

http://prntscr.com/nl0qqm - open-rp.ru
Sorry, I read the dashes as dots. Good luck with that to be honest. If you want to be successful with your business, you should learn how to note currency properly. Besides that no one would like to buy those domains with these price tags. You will most likely sit on these domains.
I doubt it. Bear in mind that OpenMP is already a project, whose domain is openmp.org, has been running for years, and is supported by Intel, Microsoft, GCC, and more. Yet in all that time no-one has bothered with similar domains.
(2019-05-06, 10:50 AM)BigETI Wrote: Sorry, I read the dashes as dots. Good luck with that to be honest. If you want to be successful with your business, you should learn how to note currency properly. Besides that no one would like to buy those domains with these price tags. You will most likely sit on these domains.

Let's see, it all depends on the development of your multiplayer.?In any case, I do not lose anything.
(2019-05-06, 09:36 AM)Y_Less Wrote: If we'd wanted open-mp.com we'd have bought it for a normal price before announcing. We don't, so we didn't.

However, if you want rid of it we will make an offer. But this domain is now second-hand, so has clearly lost some value: $4

Russians are so greedy, as if to earn more money, they are bargaining of course cool, at $ 400 per domain.

(Translated by google)
(2019-05-06, 02:43 PM)Martin_Lucky Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 09:36 AM)Y_Less Wrote: If we'd wanted open-mp.com we'd have bought it for a normal price before announcing. We don't, so we didn't.

Russians are so greedy, as if to earn more money, they are bargaining of course cool, at $ 400 per domain.

(Translated by google)

It is the russians who are ready to give such money for the domains.
??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???????????? ?? ?????, ? ?? ??? ????????? ??????????. ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????.
(2019-05-08, 06:54 AM)vacvnt gaze Wrote: ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???????????? ?? ?????, ? ?? ??? ????????? ??????????. ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????.

?? ?? ?? ??????????.
?? ?????? ?????? ? ? ??????, ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????????. ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ????????? ?????? ??? ?? ?????????.????? ???-?? ??????????? ?? ?????????? ? ??????? open.mp ????? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????-?? ?????.??? ???,?????? ??????? ????-?? ??????. (#no-Calcor)
(2019-05-13, 05:01 PM)frost_helper Wrote: ?? ?????? ?????? ? ? ??????, ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????????. ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ????????? ?????? ??? ?? ?????????.????? ???-?? ??????????? ?? ?????????? ? ??????? open.mp ????? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????-?? ?????.??? ???,?????? ??????? ????-?? ??????. (#no-Calcor)

??? ? ??? ???????, ?????? ?? ?????..
????? ??? ??????????, ???????? ???-?? ????? ??????? $400 (25 000 ru) ?? ??? ??????
(2019-05-14, 02:55 PM)Nicked Wrote: ????? ??? ??????????, ???????? ???-?? ????? ??????? $400 (25 000 ru) ?? ??? ??????

? ?????? ??????? ????? ??? ??????)
Glad I decided to get open-rp.com and open-roleplay.com before this guy was able to buy them and try to sell it for those ridiculous prices. :D
?? ????????, ??????????????? ???? ??????? ? ????? ??????????? ???? ??? ???????? ??????!!!

???????? ???????, ????? ?????? ????!!!

?????????????? https://imgur.com/a/gSv8U8i
[Image: 76561198902447067.png]

Telegram:?*Click*

(2019-06-07, 09:01 PM)TamerlanJust Wrote: ?? ????????, ??????????????? ???? ??????? ? ????? ??????????? ???? ??? ???????? ??????!!!

???????? ???????, ????? ?????? ????!!!

?????????????? https://imgur.com/a/gSv8U8i

? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? - open-mp.com,?open-rp.ru? ??? ??????? ??? ???????? VK. ? ????? ????????????? ?????

P.S. ???????? ????????????? ??????????? ??? ??????? ????????, ?? ????????????? ???.

(2019-06-07, 09:16 AM)Corne Wrote: Glad I decided to get open-rp.com and open-roleplay.com before this guy was able to buy them and try to sell it for those ridiculous prices. :D

Congratulations, also good domains for sale in the future.
UpUpUp!
UpUpUp!