• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two screenshots
In my opinion, I think you shouldn't fill the server with bloat for every error, or at least a way to turn them off in server.cfg. I know you're trying to avoid all the people asking about the same error over and over on the forums like old days in SA-MP, but I don't think this will prevent that. What's wrong with referencing a wiki that can be actively updated, though?
(2019-05-25, 08:12 AM)Y_Less Wrote: It only shows details once.

As in first time "array index out of bound", then all that stuff above about what that means. Subsequent times, just "array index out of bounds". Probably also tied to debug mode.
(2019-05-21, 09:54 AM)hual Wrote:
(2019-05-21, 08:04 AM)Riddick Wrote: I know we are all about that "compatibility" but damn I wish for bodypart param. in OnPlayerDeath callback.

It's possible, maybe a different name for the callback though.

Maybe OnPlayerHitByPlayer(playerid, shooterid, bodypart, gun) or OnPlayerHit(?.) ? Would be very sick

And will there be a thread about new server limits like:

- max. vehicles

- max. objects

(2019-06-02, 08:42 AM)SkeeZy Wrote:
(2019-05-21, 09:54 AM)hual Wrote:
(2019-05-21, 08:04 AM)Riddick Wrote: I know we are all about that "compatibility" but damn I wish for bodypart param. in OnPlayerDeath callback.

It's possible, maybe a different name for the callback though.

Maybe OnPlayerHitByPlayer(playerid, shooterid, bodypart, gun) or OnPlayerHit(?.) ? Would be very sick

- max. vehicles

- max. objects

What about if there is no limits?
Good :)
Can't wait for first release :)
OpenMP project release gonna take some long time though.. Let's see whats going on
[Image: image.png]

UK-CORP

Keep it up.
? Owner of Alpha's Deathmatch

??Software Engineer?

??Network Enthusiast

??Forex Trader
pretty epic work fellas
Interestingly, but is there any network for the game? When will there be any news?
Dang it....

I've wanted this feature since i using npm.js console.
(2019-06-02, 08:42 AM)SkeeZy Wrote:

- max. vehicles

- max. objects

I highly doubt that bodypart is recognized when player is hit. I never tested that in native callbacks (as of what value it returns) but OnPlayerHitByPlayer are possible and easy to do. Just check if in OnPlayerTakeDamage the weapon of issuerid was melee, if so you can call your custom callback.

You can go even further with it, but that's up to you.

My callbacks:

https://i.imgur.com/S7Mfikm.png

P.S

Never take a screenshot of your code, remember that.
[Image: widget.png?style=banner2]

Great job Y_Less - and the rest of team - glad there are people giving life to "multiplaying" on GTA: San Andreas.

A couple of questions thought:

- Already have any idea how many players a server can handle?
- Will the current documentation for SA-MP also fit for Open-MP?
- Is Open-MP going to be open sourced?

Thanks,

And once again, good job.
bruh.

Discord: ronfino#6480

Wow, great! I look forward!
[Image: OBMC71s.png]

NEW MEANING OF MY LIFE

(2019-07-17, 02:13 AM)Alterego Wrote: OpenMP project release gonna take some long time though.. Let's see whats going on

It's not OpenMP. Always open.mp, it's the branding guidelines. You may want to read the last section (What about OpenMP?) of open.mp FAQ: https://www.open.mp/faq
@dakyskye everywhere
any news guys? we're all waiting
How about this design?

Just text color without background coloring, and of course it makes more beauty.

[Image: tfw0vZrt_o.png]
???? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??????