• 17 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Statement
(2019-04-13, 07:59 PM)Sprenner Wrote: but what about ugmp!? :(

what about it
(2019-04-13, 08:05 PM)Josh Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 07:59 PM)Sprenner Wrote: but what about ugmp!? :(

what about it

well ugmp is?being released sometime before june 1st, and its coming with a pretty big rp server, so maybe ugmp x open.mp wouldnt be a bad idea? since both are a new MP client.

idk
Really looking forwards to a platform that has mayor updates in lapses not greater than 5 years.
Bizarre to see how the tables have turned, and things panned out the way that they have.
This looks promising, a new future for Multiplayer on GTA SA.
You have my support, take this far!
Keep it going, you have my support.
Looks promising.
That sounds promising. It should've happened a long time ago. good luck
I am ready for this.
I don?t care about this ongoing war, I just like playing SA:MP, and as I?ve seen you?re the one who?s willing to make updates, that?s why I?m here, good luck.
(2019-04-13, 05:18 PM)Y_Less Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 04:23 PM)adri1 Wrote: I think it's great that you create a community different from SA-MP. But I think that has not been the problem.

You were given the rank of beta tester recently in forums (so Kalcor trusted you) when you and others have that project in secret, you should have rejected the rank.

I do not think anything would have happened if instead of throwing shit at Kalcor, you would have simply said: Hey look, we are developing a new multiplayer!

You literally said: "kalcor is killing sa-mp, come to my new mp mod"

I think it was the disappointment of people he trusted that made him take the decision of the massive ban.

Sorry for my english.

It was the other way around.

Then... is this fake?
[Image: m1ls_2_edit.png]

Did not you think you should tell first to kye and get out of SA-MP Team without any kind of fight and start your multiplayer without having to belittle a platform you've been part of?
0.3.DL did not split the community as much as you did.
good luck
This is incredible ... I will support this to see how it develops. good luck
C# API pls....?

A new language would definitely be a BIG plus, so C#, kthx.
Valkyrie Deathmatch
Soon.
When open.mp?
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fw...vg.png&f=1]

Looking forward to the future of this, gl!
Very good idea and I hope you all have a lot of success. the community needs this.

single I ask that you have good security and that it be beautiful and modern.

lo siento si mi ingles no es el mejor (8
Good luck my fellow OG members of the SA-MP community.
If I will be able to move my new script which I'm scripting from few months to open.mp, I'll do it, so You have my support.

Good luck guys.
Sounds promising, best of luck
Hello everyone,

I'm so happy that this is happening.

Also I'm so happy to see here people who were banned on the sa-mp forums, e.g. adri1.

You got all my support.
I believe you will definitely make it to the end, so good luck with open.mp :-)
Viva la revoluci?n

legit though, I'm supporting what is right, people who can communicate with its playerbase and people who are willing to push things forward and perhaps pass down the project to future generations and such, I'm very pleased that this is a thing and that the people behind it are not letting a gem rot.
I support you, Y_Less.
Good luck for this project
We all know what kind of human Kalcor is. We are more than only thankful to the multiplayer he programmed for us (with help ofc), but his time is over. His behavior proves this again and again. I was already thinking about starting a new community/forum like this one, but since nobody knows me here it wouldn't have been successful. Good to see we got burgershot.gg now!

I gonna stay.
You helped me alot,

#Supporting you fully <3
(2019-04-14, 06:33 AM)critical Wrote: If I will be able to move my new script which I'm scripting from few months to open.mp, I'll do it, so You have my support.

Good luck guys.

They're planning to make it backwards compatible with SAMP so you shouldn't have to adjust much
Thumbs Up 
After so much time we have a progress in this game. It is unfortunate with Kalcor that things have been left behind, but nothing can be done.

The idea of OPEN.MP is very good, I hope it goes far. From today I'm waiting to be a fixed user.

Note: Excuse my English
If everything goes as planned, you should just be able to install the open.mp server as if it is a new SA-MP server update. In other words, you shouldn't have to change anything about your existing server scripts. As for players, they should just be able to use the current SA-MP client, until we write our own.

That's what we mean with backwards compatibility.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

Hyped
Meow
You have my support. Good Luck!
this is interesting
This is great news! SA:MP isn't dying, but Kalcor wants it to. This approach gives me faith to keep creating amazing zombie servers, ha.

Just found out about this!
good luck
Yessss lads, looking forward to this! <33
It seems very promising, I'm definitely looking forward to it. Good luck with the development.
this should have happened way long ago
yeet xd