• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some person spamming SA:MP forums member
Hey,

There's this person that's spamming private messages to people advertising for Burgershot and open.mp. I assume this person isn't from the open.mp team, but before the open.mp team gets blamed again for being 'toxic' and what not, I like to report it.?

Clearly this person sends it to people who respond to "sa:mp is losing players" type topics.?

[Image: zpqK7Zf.png]

I wasn't quite sure where to post this. so I hope this category is okay.
GTA San Andreas cannot have a multiplayer modification, it is slowed down by people with too much complicated information and subjects.
I got the message as wel, even given my Burgershot forum status ...

Just ignore it.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

SA-MP ex-developers. There's more than one here?!
Am I going to say it again, he's?the most ridiculous client developer I've seen on the internet. Other people are better than him and he can't keep up a simple forum board, just wow.

[Image: rCXybm6.png]

[Image: 9jf0yqy.png]
Can you... you know... leave it in the past and move on?
It doesn't matter, because both forums and clients are dying.
(2019-07-13, 04:32 PM)extremeL Wrote: It doesn't matter, because both forums and clients are dying.

nice fact!
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
(2019-07-13, 04:37 PM)BigETI Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 04:32 PM)extremeL Wrote: It doesn't matter, because both forums and clients are dying.

nice fact!

Nobody confessed. Can you lock the topic?
(2019-07-13, 05:06 PM)extremeL Wrote:

nice fact!

Yes, but I won't.
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
(2019-07-13, 05:10 PM)BigETI Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 05:06 PM)extremeL Wrote:

nice fact!

Yes, but I won't.

[Image: 5Hm2IOv.gif]
Live & let live; Here we are the let's say "other part" I think we can keep such drama away and just keep going on.

And whoever is posting that probably just has enough of this "other side" :d But either way we don't need that neither do we support that.

So please: Keep spreading but only when wished! :)
(2019-07-13, 06:22 PM)MyU Wrote: Live & let live; Here we are the let's say "other part" I think we can keep such drama away and just keep going on.

And whoever is posting that probably just has enough of this "other side" :d But either way we don't need that neither do we support that.

So please: Keep spreading but only when wished! :)

[Image: IHspbGN.gif]
It is no-one from the team, nor is it in any way condoned.
(2019-07-13, 08:06 PM)Y_Less Wrote: It is no-one from the team, nor is it in any way condoned.

You and Kalcor attacked people that didn't do anything wrong to you. Both ruined an MP that GTA San Andreas deserved since its release.
lmao xDD
(2019-07-13, 08:56 PM)extremeL Wrote: You and Kalcor attacked people that didn't do anything wrong to you. Both ruined an MP that GTA San Andreas deserved since its release.

Kalcor attacked everyone, alex attacked no one lol
[Image: github.png]
(2019-07-14, 12:23 AM)RogueDrifter Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 08:56 PM)extremeL Wrote: You and Kalcor attacked people that didn't do anything wrong to you. Both ruined an MP that GTA San Andreas deserved since its release.

Kalcor attacked everyone, alex attacked no one lol

Denied.

Both didn't confess.

Yes go play fortnite plz
(2019-07-14, 01:07 AM)kAn3 Wrote:

Yes go play fortnite plz

Why don't you?

No need for SAMP anymore since it is ruined by Kalcor and Y Less. That's their own fault.
Ah ok.

Why the heck are you here then
(2019-07-14, 02:01 AM)kAn3 Wrote: Ah ok.

Why the heck are you here then

Don't need to be. This community should just get shut down because it has failed and messed up too many times. And Kalcor should stop SAMP too.

Get a life and move on already...
(2019-07-14, 02:38 AM)extremeL Wrote: Get a life and move on already...
Yet you continue to post on a forum that you consider dying.

Might be good to take your own advice.
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.

They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.

Nowadays anarchists
You're still here crying. What a piece of shit dead community. Nobody likes drama.

I'll leave every responsible idiot stuck in this shit hole because, matter of fact, you are really alone now and all the damage you've done can't be reversed. I told you it was your own fault.
It's simple: if you don't like it here, take your own advice and leave. I think you've stated your opinion enough times.
(2019-07-14, 01:24 PM)extremeL Wrote: I'll leave

That's very kind of you.

(2019-07-14, 01:24 PM)extremeL Wrote: every responsible idiot

And again, how nice of you to recognise responsible people when you see them, even if you don't agree with their actions. That too is a very responsible attitude.
(2019-07-14, 04:02 PM)Y_Less Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 01:24 PM)extremeL Wrote: I'll leave

That's very kind of you.

(2019-07-14, 01:24 PM)extremeL Wrote: every responsible idiot

And again, how nice of you to recognise responsible people when you see them, even if you don't agree with their actions. ?That too is a very responsible attitude.

Hmm, very kind that I did my part. Only now, you'll face a difficult future with this community. See how slow it takes for people to join. It means nobody is interested in your garbage. People already abandoning SAMP. This is what you get for ruining a decade year old classic. Is that how pathetic your life is?

Leave a stupid worthless mirror of SAMP. Quit running a community you can't even handle anyway.
oh wow drama
My posts here prove how you people take no responsibility for your actions. A clear image of how unstable the community is and that there is no healthy breathing room for regular people. Clear as can I say again: a corrupted staff. When is it about time that everyone starts confessing and so if they want to solve the conflict. You say you HATE drama, then why create it?
we're now accepting bribes because we're corrupt staff we're like FIFA now

(hint: joke)
There you go. Nobody confessed. Alternate accounts are some of the worst things to happen in SAMP.
I'm curious, what do you want people to confess?
Drama not getting stopped. Why the heck is everyone continuing it? I can't be the damn source of this decade year old?mess if Kalcor and Y Less?created it!
And for you, the only way to stop this "drama" is to call open.mp off?
(2019-07-14, 05:40 PM)Vanitas Wrote: And for you, the only way to stop this "drama" is to call open.mp off?

A way to stop it is if the responsible people look at what they are doing and prevent the damage from now on or quit their ''community'' life.

We innocent?players shouldn't be bothered just because their?parents didn't raise them properly.
(2019-07-14, 06:04 PM)extremeL Wrote: A way to stop it is if the responsible people look at what they are doing and prevent the damage from now on or quit their ''community'' life.

We innocent?players shouldn't be bothered just because their?parents didn't raise them properly.

What damage exactly are you talking about? And how exactly do you expect it to be prevented? You're beating around the bush.

You obviously want SA-MP to continue existing - as do we. Kalcor refused to hand over the reigns so the logical consequence is that people move on without him.?You'd have to convince him to do something about it, not the people from open.mp. This is already covered in Y_Less' statement, I suggest you read through it again.

And about "us innocent people":?everything we get with open.mp?benefits the us, both the?players and the developers.
(2019-07-14, 06:19 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 06:04 PM)extremeL Wrote: A way to stop it is if the responsible people look at what they are doing and prevent the damage from now on or quit their ''community'' life.

What damage exactly are you talking about? And how exactly do you expect it to be prevented? You're beating around the bush.

You obviously want SA-MP to continue existing - as do we. Kalcor refused to hand over the reigns so the logical consequence is that people move on without him.?You'd have to convince him to do something about it, not the people from open.mp. This is already covered in Y_Less' statement, I suggest you read through it again.

And about "us innocent people":?everything we get with open.mp?benefits the us, both the?players and the developers.

Sorry, I can't be beating around the bush if there's an important reason why I was born and here to prove my point over your head. What else would I be doing here? I'm not crazy. I am here posting for a specific reason regarding information that have caused a lot of issues in SAMP and OpenMP. Are you trying to tell me that I didn't get to the point? This is strange, I already made my posts well clear.

I'm talking about the damage from their actions?in staff chats, Discord conversations, SAMP servers and so many more things that have affected innocent users too. I tried to tell them to stop, to prevent the damage they've caused. They didn't listen, so conflicts began and things got multiplied. We people wanted SAMP to continue existing, but it got ruined. This is Kalcor and Y_Less's responsibility a long with people from servers that are responsible too.?The people from OpenMP with alternate accounts are exactly the same as they are from SAMP. No difference, just a mirror as I said before. It is just like Internet and Hosted tabs are the same. So where are you headed, exactly??

I will NOT read Y_Less's statement because it is only a bunch of words where he claims he is special and better than Kalcor. I hate drama and I especially hate deception.?

Lastly, there is not a single healthy benefit to users when a leader causes instability across platforms and social media. Even so that Kalcor throws Google and Youtube out doesn't make the community fun. It is just boring for everyone. Multiply what I just said with Y_Less's actions and ask again how exactly pissed off I am.
(2019-07-14, 07:20 PM)extremeL Wrote:

Sorry, I can't be beating around the bush if there's an important reason why I was born and here to prove my point over your head. What else would I be doing here? I'm not crazy. I am here posting for a specific reason regarding information that have caused a lot of issues in SAMP and OpenMP. Are you trying to tell me that I didn't get to the point? This is strange, I already made my posts well clear.

I'm talking about the damage from their actions?in staff chats, Discord conversations, SAMP servers and so many more things that have affected innocent users too. I tried to tell them to stop, to prevent the damage they've caused. They didn't listen, so conflicts began and things got multiplied. We people wanted SAMP to continue existing, but it got ruined. This is Kalcor and Y_Less's responsibility a long with people from servers that are responsible too.?The people from OpenMP with alternate accounts are exactly the same as they are from SAMP. No difference, just a mirror as I said before. It is just like Internet and Hosted tabs are the same. So where are you headed, exactly??

I will NOT read Y_Less's statement because it is only a bunch of words where he claims he is special and better than Kalcor. I hate drama and I especially hate deception.?

Lastly, there is not a single healthy benefit to users when a leader causes instability across platforms and social media. Even so that Kalcor throws Google and Youtube out doesn't make the community fun. It is just boring for everyone. Multiply what I just said with Y_Less's actions and ask again how exactly pissed off I am.

lol you're retarded ahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
(2019-07-14, 07:43 PM)RogueDrifter Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 07:20 PM)extremeL Wrote:

lol you're retarded ahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Sure thing, fuckface?

[Image: YXSdmTK.png]