• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] O:MP Voice chat
It would be nice to do voice chat, for a certain radius, it would help a lot of RP servers, and it would also reduce the Community costs of using teamspeak, etc
????? ??? ?? ?????, ? ????????-??????????? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????????

[Image: 99XXzyx.gif]

Discord server is free of charge
Away
No s**t sherlock?
????? ??? ?? ?????, ? ????????-??????????? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????????

[Image: 99XXzyx.gif]

(2019-10-24, 12:35 PM)BitchLasagna Wrote: It would be nice to do voice chat, for a certain radius, it would help a lot of RP servers, and it would also reduce the Community costs of using teamspeak, etc

Voice chat eh, that would be great....

(2019-10-24, 02:17 PM)Banditul Wrote: Discord server is free of charge

How about a?[Image: latest?cb=20150904023617] user who cannot use discord because is so frickin heavy.
???? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??????

https://github.com/Bios-Marcel/cordless

You need the voice/video calling features (This might soon change!)
There's no need to have in-game voice chat for GTASA.

if you need voice chat, you can use other software like TeamSpeak, Discord, or Mumble.

PS: In Mumble you can create plugins, that means you can create one for GTASA and make it work the way you like, for example 3D positional voice chat (where player gets closer you hear them louder and etc.)
It has long been possible to safely make in-game voice chat in SAMP, because it has a reference code to it. I hope this can be done on OpenMP.

On many Russian projects already introduce this voice chat.
Russia Server already has voice chat lately on SA-MP. I think it's not a big deal on OMP to support voice chat if they try to do it.
Three things you should know about this life:

Do not trust anyone.
Do not beg anyone.
Do not expect anything from anyone.
ahaha that's a good one

Discord: ronfino#6480

This is fantastic for MOD
Thank you for taking care of us Y_Less

I dont deny this. Although not on the top priority..