• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanilla Remastered
[Image: 20191120_170535_2_325x225.png]
Vanilla Remastered (version 1.0.0)
by, AkiraR and pointerboy.

Images of modification: https://imgur.com/a/4D75zBL

The main goal of this mod is enhances the basic nostalgic gameplay without all of those nasty mods. This mod does not rely solely on heavy modifications. With most of the modifications included primarily textures with a few plugins. You get the best of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas without going overboard with those pesky mods.?

Last change notes:
me. Wrote:An official release will be uploaded 11/18/2019.

It will to be considered version (1.0.0) in which will feature textures, plugins, and much more. Any questions or concerns can be directed to the #support channel in which either I or someone with knowledge of the mod will assist you. There are a few missing plugins in which haven't been added as some of you may notice. There is a new featured widescreen, adjusted HUD, and a few other tweaks.?

Within this modification we cover basic points such as;

Streetlamps/Telephone polls.
HD Weapons
HD HUD
HD Interiors
HD Wheels.
HD Train tracks
HD Skins (selective limit)
Fonts
The entire map. (Las Venturas, Los Santos, San Fierro.)

Within the next upcoming updates we've included plugins in which better feature the game to it's best ability. To also add the next version will be including sounds. At some point a Vanilla Remastered client will be released and that will be the future. At this time this mod is only for San Andreas but we will begin pursuing Grand Theft Auto Five for optimizations and basic enhancements for those without a powerful rig. For that is our whole point!

Forums: forum.vanilla-remastered.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/g3EWFfQ

Download link is included in the "releases" channel of our discord or publicly open on our forums to be downloaded.

This is a modpack and not everything included was made by me. Most of settings have been adjusted to make this mod come together.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

Nice one!
????? ??? ?? ?????, ? ????????-??????????? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????????

[Image: 99XXzyx.gif]

Does it work on high specs PC only or on low end specs?