• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0.3.7 version change to open.mp
Lightbulb 
Hi everyone, first of all, I'm an old scripter of version 0.3.7, my server has been offline for 4 years but I decided to come back. I'm trying to move everything to the new version of SAMP, but I have some errors. What's happening is something very strange, as far as I understand all the scripts from previous versions are compatible with open.mp. However, my server works perfectly in version 0.3.7 and in version 0.3DL the same. My gamemode script works perfectly and the plugins are the ones I've used all my life. The strangest thing about all this is that the server very occasionally starts without freezing and everything works perfectly, but most of the time it doesn't start in the new version. As I mentioned before, with SAMP versions this does not happen, it only happens with open.mp... In the console it gives me some warnings like the following: [13:22:17] [Warning] Deprecated function GetServerVarAsString used. This function was replaced by GetConsoleVarAsString.
[13:22:17] [Warning] Deprecated functions will be removed in the next open.mp release.
[13:22:17] [Warning] Parameter count does not match specifier in `Script_Call`. callback: Itter_OnGameModeInit - fmat: - count: 3) [13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public BeenReped" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public RapedPlayerRecent" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public RobbedPlayerRecent" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public InfectedPlayerRecent" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public RapedPlayerRecent" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Warning] SetTimer(Ex): There was a problem in creating the timer, "public inactiveplayercheck" doesn't exist in your script.
[13:22:17] [Info]

But the server doesn't close or anything, and everything in the log seems to work correctly, that is, it loads absolutely everything that it should load normally. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?
You sure you followed all the steps in this link?

https://github.com/adib-yg/openmp-server-installation
    [Image: yj8Z2LG.png]