• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Gamemode] Offensive-Core: TDM
(2024-09-17, 06:44 AM)sabrina Wrote: You mentions the project's ease of customization and expansion for specific needs. However, it doesn't detail the process. How easy is it, in practice, to create new sub-modes or modify existing ones within the Offensive-Core framework? Are there clear guidelines or documentation for adding custom features or systems? Block Blast

Hello, unfortunately there are no specific instructions, I could write them, but I don't have time for that.

Regarding simple code extension and creation of new modes. On Offensive-Core it is really easier to create and change modes than to create this logic of work from scratch or use other game modes.

In fact, the principle of work is very simple. There is a mode and sessions for it. There are various locations for the mode and components on the location (pickups, objects, transport, etc.). When the server starts, these locations are created and when, for example, the match ends, then all created components are deleted (that is, the entire location) and a new location is created with its own components. When a player enters the mode, then the necessary components for him are shown or created on the location that is currently in the mode.

You can see the simplest example of how the modes work in the DM mode folder, everything is simple there. But in the TDM mode folder everything is much more complicated and you need to keep track of all the components.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to transfer the server only to the EN version, there is only the RU version and the RU-EN version...

Messages In This Thread
Offensive-Core: TDM - by NikitaFoxze - 2024-08-15, 11:22 AM
RE: Offensive-Core: TDM - by sabrina - 2024-09-17, 06:44 AM
RE: Offensive-Core: TDM - by NikitaFoxze - 2024-09-20, 07:44 PM
RE: Offensive-Core: TDM - by gema - 2024-09-22, 01:13 AM