• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] [Help] - Park vehicle cmd issues
You will need to add something for the VW in the enumerator for PlayerVehicleInfo (something like pvVW). In UpdatePlayerVehicleParkPosition you will then need to adjust it accordingly, by adding a VW parameter to it.

Code:
UpdatePlayerVehicleParkPosition(playerid, playervehicleid, Float:newx, Float:newy, Float:newz, Float:newangle, Float:health, vw)? // notice I've added VW on the end

Furthermore, I find the old coords for the vehicle pretty pointless as even the smallest movement will change it, so I'd remove that;
Code:
Float:oldx, Float:oldy, Float:oldz
oldx = PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][playervehicleid][pvPosX];
oldy = PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][playervehicleid][pvPosY];
oldz = PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][playervehicleid][pvPosZ];

if(oldx == newx && oldy == newy && oldz == newz) return 0;

and keep just oldfuel (it should look like new Float:oldfuel);.

Moving on...

You will now want to save the new field in the enum PlayerVehicleInformation, to do this, you should set it with "GetPlayerVirtualWorld"
Something like;
Code:
PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][playervehicleid][pvVW] = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid);

..- should work fine.

(I should note, none of this is tested as I don't have all your files, but it should give you the general idea)

and that's basically it for logging the VW, for a start anyway. You'll need to update your enum so it saves to the database (ini, sql etc) by adding a field for VW. You'll also need to find where the vehicle spawns and make sure that the VW is called and set for that too.

I appreciate this isn't a step by step guide, but it should point you in the right direction.

Messages In This Thread
[Help] - Park vehicle cmd issues - by Disretired - 2021-01-20, 12:15 AM
RE: [Help] - Park vehicle cmd issues - by Behemoth - 2021-01-20, 03:06 AM