• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help About Launcher
hi, i am trying to make a Custom Client-Side Anti Cheat launcher for sa-mp, and here is the thing:
i dont have any problem with detecting the cheat files in the players folder but how can i detect players who are joining the server using my custom launcher? i see some servers doing this by only getting player name and they just need to hit a button to start the game, that mean there is no need to save something i was going to first make a login page and then if he logged in create a row in sql database to show his is using launcher but there is hell a lot ways to bypass this method , i want to do something like this sampvoice project : https://github.com/CyberMor/sampvoice

they made something to detect is player have the needed plugin and then we can for exp show them : you are using sampvoice plugin , or even there is a client side anti cheat out there that do something like this but its not opensource, how can i do this? sorry for my bad English hope u understand what i am talking about

Messages In This Thread
Need Help About Launcher - by redex - 2021-05-14, 10:34 PM
RE: Need Help About Launcher - by offr0ad - 2021-05-15, 08:41 PM