• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth it?
Hey, first of all thanks for your detailed answer, and for the time taken to write it down.
So basically you mostly confirmed what I thought and was hoping for.
It's great to see old school community members still sticking around, and of-course the development team of open.mp.
I see that the Discord is more active, but the forums still provide better perspective to understand what's going on I guess, at least for those who are used to them ;)
I was running a server with a gamemode me and a friend of mine, who is also a developer wrote back in the day, we maintained and updated it over the years alot.
I think of doing a quick re-write to maybe make it more compatible for Android devices and maybe less complicate as it was heavy roleplay intentioned.
I might start sniffing around to see if a community can be built slowly, and maybe run a beta server to see that players gather.
About the client - I was never counting on those listings, I was mostly bringing players in from a lot of advertising. It might be a little bit pricey but it's a rewarding outcome.
So anyways - I guess I'll see you around, and once again thanks for the answer.
Might be a good thing to see open.mp client coming out, I will look forward to it.

Messages In This Thread
Worth it? - by Artysh - 2023-09-08, 03:45 PM
RE: Worth it? - by Shadeush - 2023-09-08, 08:22 PM
RE: Worth it? - by Artysh - 2023-09-09, 08:49 AM