• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Filterscript] Image2Textdraw - Image to textdraw converter! -FINAL VERSION
(2021-06-18, 09:17 AM)Denverstankov Wrote: You need to open the program. After that, you have to choose where to insert your textdraw.

(2021-06-23, 10:25 PM)Lassion Wrote: You need to open the program. After that, you have to choose where to insert your textdraw. Next, you load the image, select the path where the pwn with the text image will be saved, and click render the image. After all the actions you have done, when the program will do everything required, you can take the following truth with the image in the pwn to the specified address.? The program creates lots of pwns and draws a picture as if it were a bitmap editor. This is an excellent program that can come in handy in various cases. Recently, I had to edit something before using it. Then I found a platform that did background remover free online. Then I used Image2Textdraw and finished the work I started.

I think that we didn't need two exact same messages without a reason as no one asked how lol
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Image2Textdraw - Image to textdraw converter! -FINAL VERSION - by Pinch - 2021-06-24, 11:05 AM