• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Logo] A logo I created years ago for my community
I always didn't understand why you have to make up stories for your hero? It doesn't make any sense, especially in RP. Unless it's just for a laugh.

For example.

My name is Marlene Arcrowicz, I came to San Andreas 3 years ago from Poland. I flew in with the idea that I would be successful in this state and make a lot of money. But how naive I was. The state ate me up. I got a job as a longshoreman, hauling shoe boxes 24/7, getting a pittance, and living in a 15-square-meter den with 3 Dagestanis. My education wasn't accepted here, and I had no money to make ends meet, so I decided to run crime through my veins. I started cooking crack and amphetamine, drinking all the time, and became very aggressive, I'm in a gang and I was recently diagnosed with HIV. I am 19 years old now and I have been in jail five times already. This city kills people in us and makes us animals. Sounds like a great bio for the Governor of the city.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A logo I created years ago for my community - by charlimoun - 2022-06-07, 03:12 PM