• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had infinite money, what type of company would you start?
I'd definitely build an 5 floored internet cafe, 3 floors for the computer fourth floor server and fifth floor main office(Gaming Development and Security Solutions), a school from nursery to college or university, a hospital, shipbuilding and seafaring company, veterinary a huge one so that I could get all the stray animals from the street of my country, not city, but country, coz in my country we call dogs family but when they do something that ain't good, well throw them on the street, not me though. I won't do that, that's why I don't have a dog coz I know I still can't take care of one and finally young and old care center(I don't like the term home for the aged and home for street children, it already had been given a bad taste), well yeah..

Then after all of that, help a lot of people, scholarships, free health care, operations etc, free seafaring, develop high end ships that would cruise safe and sound, sponsor young people to reach their dreams and give old people a place that even at their age, they would still be able to work...

Why build an empire before helping? "Coz I cannot give what I do not have" and "I cannot give everything I have and leave none for myself." It's not being selfish it's just "I can give more food if I have more food on my plate"

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you had infinite money, what type of company would you start? - by SynTacs - 2019-06-14, 03:30 PM