• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Library] ChatBreaker include - Updated to v1.3.
Greetings dear Burgershot members.

Intro

I made this simple, yet effective?include a few months ago for server I was scripting, so since it's very simple to implement and since you don't have to touch your code to break your SendClientMessage/SendClientMessageToAll chat lines in two lines, I decided to share it with you. I hope you like it!

How to install it/implement it?

It depends if you're using modular/non-modular style of coding on your gamemode. If you're using modular, just #include it into your main gamemode file. Else, just paste it somewhere on top of your script where you defined public functions/stocks/etc.?

How it works/what does it do?

Very simple. It breaks strings passed into SCM/SCMToAll longer than 100 chars. You can find out the rest by looking at the code. "Uniqueness" of it is that it never breaks string in the middle of the word, always before/after, or as you can say it, space is the signal for breaking.

Download:

Updates:

08/2020 - v1.1. - Added support for breaking/passing embedded colors in next chat line/row.

03/2021 - v1.3 - Reduced memory consumption and implemented y_va.?Now on github & supported as a sampctl package, repository created.

Best regards, Logan.

Messages In This Thread
ChatBreaker include - Updated to v1.3. - by Logan - 2019-08-09, 12:46 PM