• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore
(2020-11-08, 12:06 AM)Torque Wrote: I don't know why you guys are bitching. I started playing SAMP in 2011 and had many years of great fun and met some amazing people. It was never going to stick around forever, how could it with PC specs constantly improving and newer games coming out. Now you have FiveM, and to be honest, console gaming is pretty much taking over.

Every credit to Kalcor for sticking with the project for so long and providing several years of entertainment and enjoyment, to a game that would have otherwise died a long time ago. If anything, he probably kept some sales going for Rockstar in the process.

So I just want to say thank you to Kalcor, and good luck with your future endeavours.

But no one's bitching, everyone here respects Kalcor for what he has done with SA-MP...?
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalcor has "confirmed" he's not developing SA:MP anymore - by Pinch - 2020-11-08, 09:48 AM