• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the competition now?
For those who don't know, Zhao made a thread regarding an Official SAMP Discord. Why is this now becoming a thing while we've had the other for ages? Also secondly, if they are going to be opening this Discord in separation for against Crayder's, what is their goal?

edit: ya'll give a ____ if samp urls are dropped or are we not playin that game either?

AkiraR Wrote:"That is NOT the point. If you look at his quote and my post, it was retaining why is the team now constructing the Discord server? It's pretty obvious the prior "Unofficial SAMP Discord" was ran by the forum users. We get that but that other Discord is/was the primary Discord the forum users here used. If they wanted to establish their own w/o moderation/mutiny why not do it prior?

Plus, what does this in return come to us about other significant/public changes to be addressed? Discord is a massive communication hub. Therefore, is an announcement aside from Zhao, unless stickied posted? To be further included?"

Now they be deleting posts...
- Don't mean to double post but got banned on SAMP Forums, what effin joke. After all the help and dedication those have put in for it to turn out for nothing. What a bunch of shit.
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

(2019-04-16, 11:56 PM)AkiraR Wrote: - Don't mean to double post but got banned on SAMP Forums, what effin joke. After all the help and dedication those have put in for it to turn out for nothing. What a bunch of shit.

welcome to the club bro
That's not competition. It's a Discord ran by the beta-team which Kalcor has no actual part in. Kalcor wouldn't object as pretty much everyone moved from IRC to the unofficial Discord. IRC is very niche these days.

Real competition would be the release of merely an update that merges 0.3DL and 0.3.7. Then there'd be a dilemma, because that's the main issue SA-MP has, and something everyone hates from server-owners to players.
(2019-04-18, 02:36 AM)Archive Wrote: Real competition would be the release of merely an update that merges 0.3DL and 0.3.7. Then there'd be a dilemma, because that's the main issue SA-MP has, and something everyone hates from server-owners to players.

Just more or less. Open.MP?should be compatible with SA-MP. Therefore the functions of 0.3.DL can be used without problems (or from the merge of 0.3.DL and 0.3.7) AND own new functions.

Or did I just misunderstand you?
It's funny how people decide to move from a 2-year-old Discord server to a 2-day-old one because it's run by people with a blue name on those toxic forums.

What's even funnier is they call the unofficial Discord server toxic while their Discord server was ONLY created to spite us; they don't care about the community -- if they did they would have started a Discord server years ago.
I got banned from the "official" samp discord for sharing RageMP's server list link lmao. They are quite pathetic and toxic, yet they refuse to admit that. On the other hand, Kalcor and his minions don't really care for any community and their requests, All matters to big Kyeman is the Hosted tab payrolls, he doesn't really care about anything the paycheck numbers change.
Just let them be how they are. It helps this community to grow if they act like that!
It is sad to see that they are actually trying to split the community, calling those who cared or still care for the community for almost a decade now "toxic" and "retarded".
[Image: github-samp-icon.png]
Out of everyone they could be getting rid of they chose those whom mostly gave their time and dedication to that community. I am not even included on the sentence prior for my efforts doesn't compare to which others gave. It's just a mistake they've done for the help and dedication some here has given now will continue to go non-continued if not by development here as Open.MP should be SAMP Capable. (you understand what it means.)
a k i r a r | o h a n a

Creator of Downfall Roleplay | Client Support Expert? | Retired Developer n' Mapper

[Image: 8zsUx.png]

? Alex `Y_Less` Cole? ?

#TheInnerCircle

Big server owners are sucking toes for the roles.
Am I the only one that doesn't care if it's not SAMP compatible in the future? I know it' convenient to have right now as it makes migrations easy, but ultimately I'd like to see OpenMP truly evolve and the requirement of a modern OpenMP launcher solution.