• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pawn] Problem with OnPlayerClickTextdraw
Sad 
The OnPlayerClickTextdraw function is no longer called.

I use y_hooks in different includes to call this function. The rest of the functions that use y_hooks work,?less this.

Has anyone been through this and solved it, or do you have any idea what it might be?

A few days ago it worked perfectly.?I tried to disable each include that uses this function, or call them in the general public on gamemode, but the problem is still.
What do you return when you hook them?
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
Return false.

Code:
hook OnPlayerClickTextDraw( playerid, Text:clickedid ) {

//code

return false; }
Don't return false,

Code:
#define Y_HOOKS_CONTINUE_RETURN_1    (1)        // Continue the hook chain, return 1
#define Y_HOOKS_CONTINUE_RETURN_0    (0)        // Continue the hook chain, return 0
#define Y_HOOKS_BREAK_RETURN_0        (~0)    // Break the hook chain, return 0
#define Y_HOOKS_BREAK_RETURN_1        (~1)    // Break the hook chain, return 1

EDIT: Those are already defined, just return them.

ex.: return Y_HOOKS_CONTINUE_RETURN_0;
Using Pawn.CMD?

If you're doing so, this is the very first sign that you absolutely shouldn't utilize your all powerful P-Code knowledge in any of the scripting discussion topics.
I've used the same method so far and everything worked. In addition, I have disabled all the includes in which I use y_hook.

The problem must be elsewhere.
Oh, I've misunderstood that, oop...

I ain't sure, added any new filterscript/inc?
Using Pawn.CMD?

You are a genius. I used a filterscript a few days ago and I forgot to remove it. This causes the problem.
Well not really a genius...but good luck with the further work! ??
Using Pawn.CMD?