Do you want to see DL features in open.mp?
YES - I am a SERVER OWNER/DEV and would use these a lot on my server
64.08%
YES - I am a player and would play on servers that had these features
26.70%
DON'T CARE - I might use them or might not, don't care either way
6.31%
NO - I do not want to see these features.
2.91%
206 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your thoughts on SAMP 0.3.DL compatibility
Let me share you guys some of my works I made so far for SA-MP's DL client, you can find all these mappings in '' Singleplay Features Roleplay '' server which is based on Singleplay events of GTA San Andreas, which players roleplay after 1992 events.. I am sorry for advertising lmao but if anyone is interested to take a look at it feel free to PM me, we have features such as Basketball Script, Pool Script, Voicelines, Poker Script long story short any SP feature which you can imagine about, we will also bring Gym Script in upcoming days.

I play this game for about 13 years and I do mapping for like 6 years, I always liked to create quality content for SA-MP thats because I really like this game a lot and I always wanted to see this game developing. For years I always dreamed about ''What if it was possible to add custom skins&custom models in game?'' can you imagine the oppurtunity SA-MP would offer to its fans ? I always wanted that to be honest, I even created about 10-15 topics about it from SA-MP forums, I got into most heatful discussions and arguments with people and it leaded mine 10 year old account to get banned lmao. However at the end SA-MP's mighty owner Kalcor decided to bring 0.3.8 content and he promised us that he will be upgrading it in feature. To be honest I was very happy like most of people, THAT was the reason actually which made me interested in this game again.. when I was just about to leave SA-MP, now it was an execuse for me to play it again until Kalcor announced again that he will CANCEL it, thats because ''Noone is that much interested with the custom skins&custom models feature'' lol it was a disaster. When we were expecting for more, we ended up coming back to where we started again.I know what you guys are upto, I follow your project for a long time and yeah I hope you guys will really success it. OFCOURSE DL content should be added with no discussion, moreover I'd like to see custom weapons, custom animations, custom cars or long story short ANYTHING which will make this 2004 produced game more exciting. I guarantee you, servers I work for will definitely switch to your client if you add more qoL features than DL, I wish you good luck with it.

[Image: 1QuLNuG.png]

[Image: DsjwK3F.jpg]

[Image: h5wWArf.jpg]

[Image: WneSqSO.jpg]

[Image: MuGFKgW.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your thoughts on SAMP 0.3.DL compatibility - by Janichar - 2020-04-27, 05:45 PM