• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to make web server using pawn?
I think pawn is simple scripting language, does it possible to make web server or game using it?
Yes, but you'd have to write all the API and server yourself first. There are a few other pawn-using projects you might want to get inspiration from here:

https://www.compuphase.com/pawn/pawn.htm
Pawn is not a simple language, you're just used to it.

It is possible to serve an HTTP server for SA-MP, I've seen some plugins, but I don't recommend this.
Wink 
yes it is possible but i should say just embed it in another language like C so that you can save a lot of time..like yeah gta sa multiplayer uses pawn..so yeah you can make games with it.
(2020-07-17, 09:44 AM)AmirSavand Wrote: Pawn is not a simple language, you're just used to it.

It is possible to serve an HTTP server for SA-MP, I've seen some plugins, but I don't recommend this.

I know this thread is old but maybe someone finds my reply helpfull in future...

Your "best bet" is not trying to use SA:MP server as HTTP server too...?Let samp server handle only the game...

If you save all your data in MySql database, you can create web server application in any language and/or any framework you choose.

It is faster to write code for http servers in C#, PHP, Java, Node.js...

Just search for tut videos on youtube and you will be creating samp web panels i no time :D

One day, when your community grows, you have more flexibile design...

You can split samp server, mysql database and web server on separate machines (or VM-s) to ensure top performance.

Hope this helps someone :)

(2021-01-03, 12:57 PM)Sweet Wrote: yes it is possible but i should say just embed it in another language like C so that you can save a lot of time..like yeah gta sa multiplayer uses pawn..so yeah you can make games with it.

And yeah... Thats totally what I meant but without wasting your time...